Stories by spankymcf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stories by spankymcf

Post by Philo B. on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:51 pm

I was reading that "The Chaperone," among other stories by a writer named spankymcf, is an excellent read about a slutty mom and a wimpy son.  At one time his stories were posted at Literotica, but the site has banned him and removed all of his material.  (No idea why).  I've been trying to find his stories elsewhere but have had no luck.  The following site looked promising - http://archive.li/esVqU - but when I click on one of spankymcf's stories, I'm taken to an advertisement and not allowed to proceed.  If anyone would direct me to where I can find "The Chaperone," or other stories by this author, I'd be very grateful.  Thanks.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stories by spankymcf

Post by john01824 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:46 am

Yeah, I noticed that a few months back but not sure where his stories can be found. I know he was floating around the previous message board before it was shut down so you might get a reply from him here. I thought his later stories were really good and was sad to see he stopped posting on Lit.

Last edited by john01824 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

john01824

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanNirmal on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:55 am

It's a real shame that his stories aren't there. The mom in his stories is one of my favorites, with her bare midriff tops and bitchy attitude.

DanNirmal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by john01824 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:12 am

DanNirmal wrote:It's a real shame that his stories aren't there. The mom in his stories is one of my favorites, with her bare midriff tops and bitchy attitude.

Yup, "The Chaperone" is a classic and even though there's not a ton of sex his writing created visuals that are fantastic. Not to mention the teasing and the sexy descriptions of the mother. One of his last ones about Halloween was also very good as well. Again, his writing was getting so much better and he just seemed to disappear.

john01824

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devetak on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:17 am

Man that's a huge shame. I don't know where his stories are posted elsewhere.

Seemed like a great writer. The Literotica admin are apparently kind of weird.

I've literally been a fan of his since he first posted.

Edit: Looking at his profile it says he's 18 now, so someone who might not have liked him may have reported him for being underage when the stories were written.

Devetak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:52 am

Many thanks to the machine for providing me the link to all of spankymcf's stories.  Thank f--k for those archive websites that preserve some of the jewels of this niche genre of erotica.  I'd like to also express my appreciation to Devetak, john01824, and DanNirmal for their input.  

BTW, I think you're right, Devetak - most likely Literotica took down this kid's work because he was under 18.  Now that spankymcf is "of age," I hope he returns to writing.  There's clearly a lot of talent there.  

Speaking of which, I recently read "Getting Mom Ch. 01" by DanNirmal and really enjoyed it.  I'm sure you've been bugged to death about a sequel, so I will discreetly add my support for such a venture just this once.  Great work.

Last edited by Philo B. on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:56 am

While we're on the topic of lost stories, if anyone could direct me to the full version of Nebic's "Lights Out" (from Ch. 3 onwards, before the blinding), I'd be in your debt.  To give something back to this community, I'll be submitting a story of my own in the next couple of weeks.  It will be my first, so I will more than welcome honest feedback.  Thanks, guys.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by forever316 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:03 pm

Philo B. wrote:While we're on the topic of lost stories, if anyone could direct me to the full version of Nebic's "Lights Out" (from Ch. 3 onwards, before the blinding), I'd be in your debt.  To give something back to this community, I'll be submitting a story of my own in the next couple of weeks.  It will be my first, so I will more than welcome honest feedback.  Thanks, guys.

Nebic has a tendency to delete his stories. I cannot find the original at all. Every time I google it, all I get is his remade version (while still good, its not the same). If you have a copy of some of it, would you mind posting it?

forever316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Thanks for the feedback.  It's now clear that there's no need for me to do further online searches for the full version of "Lights Out."  Here's the link to the first part:  
https://storieswithnebic.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/lights-out/
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanNirmal on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:18 am

Philo B. wrote:
Speaking of which, I recently read "Getting Mom Ch. 01" by DanNirmal and really enjoyed it.  I'm sure you've been bugged to death about a sequel, so I will discreetly add my support for such a venture just this once.  Great work.

Heh, I wouldn't mind trying to revisit some of that, now that I have like-minded readers. The story was not received very well in Literotica, presumably because many didn't know how to handle the cuckold mom fetish.

Do any of our users interact with each other on chat platforms and such? Would love to chat and explore the fetish more and hopefully get some ideas for a sequel.

DanNirmal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:46 pm

I swear Literotica have some kind of anti mom netorare campaign going on over there. And it's specifically mom netorare, cheating wife and gf stories don't get met with nearly as much vitriol in the comments. Plus Spank's stories weren't even that hardcore, correct me if I'm wrong (haven't read his stuff in a while)  but I think the mom did alot more teasing and flirting than actual fucking. The main driving factor behind his stories was the mc's embarrassment over his hot mom's naivety and dim witted actions in front of his friends and guests, not simply her being a huge slut. Yet literotica still banned him for trying to develop a following for a fetish that gets little if any fanfare. What a great site they run over there.
Rant over/ Mad
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by forever316 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Philo B. wrote:Thanks for the feedback.  It's now clear that there's no need for me to do further online searches for the full version of "Lights Out."  Here's the link to the first part:  
https://storieswithnebic.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/lights-out/

Thats the remake. I thought you wanted the Original. I am still looking for anyone that has the original. I haven't seen that story in a long, long time.

forever316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrX69 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:29 pm

whenever I click on any story name it simply takes me to literotica page where it says that this story no longer exist.
Any idea where I can read these stories?? Have heard a lot about them on this website.

MrX69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by john01824 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Betrayal wrote:I swear Literotica have some kind of anti mom netorare campaign going on over there. And it's specifically mom netorare, cheating wife and gf stories don't get met with nearly as much vitriol in the comments. Plus Spank's stories weren't even that hardcore, correct me if I'm wrong (haven't read his stuff in a while)  but I think the mom did alot more teasing and flirting than actual fucking. The main driving factor behind his stories was the mc's embarrassment over his hot mom's naivety and dim witted actions in front of his friends and guests, not simply her being a huge slut. Yet literotica still banned him for trying to develop a following for a fetish that gets little if any fanfare. What a great site they run over there.
Rant over/ Mad

Agreed, as most of his early stuff was really tame. His last few stories were really starting to show how good of a writer he really was. I miss him and his wonderful stories. Literotica, the last 3 or 4 years, has really become a joke. Any hint of age play is not permitted(even if by mistake such as Bottom all the Way's stuff) and the negative comments and trolling in the Loving Wives section has gotten way out of hand. You have to love the people that have never written a story ripping apart a story because of the subject/fetish. Even though anyone reading it knows what is going to happen. Why read and then criticize?

john01824

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Betrayal wrote:I swear Literotica have some kind of anti mom netorare campaign going on over there. And it's specifically mom netorare, cheating wife and gf stories don't get met with nearly as much vitriol in the comments.

I tend to agree, I've noticed some stories I had favorited are gone now and spanky getting banned for some reason supports your assessment.

It is very disappointing to see literotica start to use this type of censorship.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman1012 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Anyone got those stories saved because they aint loading in that archive anymore?

Did he have anymore stories that are not included within that archive?

Jman1012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devetak on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Devetak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman1012 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Devetak wrote:Try this?
https://pastebin.com/YnvZpAYJ

Thanks for that. Kinda noticed alot of his stories tend to copy and paste parts of them.

Jman1012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top