Your married fertile mommy's womb gets totally controlled by your bully

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your married fertile mommy's womb gets totally controlled by your bully

Post by YoungCuck on Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:46 am

Hello! It's my first topic here and I wanna touch this sensual for me (and I guess for every son loving his mom) theme. Just imagine that this part of mommy's body which gave you life now surrendered by you and your dad at your bully's mercy and he will happily rewrite your family genes with his potent seed. Especially if he represents other race and culture.

I also should add that Im from the western europe myself and we see more and more muslim immigrants here every year. They are much more wild, masculine and agressive than those who come to the United Stated because it's easier to come here and it's much closer. Sure Im talking about arabs, turks, and caucasians (here it means one who lives in the muslim south region of Russia but not the person of white race). They are "blacks" for us. And they also feel that kind of fetish in local boy so they love humiliate us with the words about our moms and how they fucked them. They are much easier join in "gangs" to humiliate local boys at schools and on the streets.

We also should remember what happens in Europe now when immigrants rape white women right on the streets. I guess soon we will have the same situation when critical mass will be reached and Im just dreaming of having such a gang being involved in bullying me and fucking my mom at our house on the regular basis. I love the gangbang thing for my mom because they become more agressive and hard so they will know no limits of degrading us and converting my mom into white christian womb for a strong muslim cum.

YoungCuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your married fertile mommy's womb gets totally controlled by your bully

Post by RoamingCat on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:42 pm

YoungCuck wrote:I also should add that Im from the western europe myself and we see more and more muslim immigrants here every year.

Judging from your other comments, I kind of saw that one coming.

We also should remember what happens in Europe now when immigrants rape white women right on the streets.

I honestly couldn't believe that at first but I've seen many stories, including one from a european mom that I used to play video games with, originally from Denmark she moved to another country I think germany and married a guy there... anyway she was apparently assaulted by a muslim, possibly raped but I'm not sure,  when I asked her a little bit more about it she went full apologist to the point where I wondered if that is what she secretly wanted.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top