The Futurue of This Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Futurue of This Forum

Post by DarkMask on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:57 pm

I've noticed this place is a lot less active then the old forum, of course a lot of the decrease in activity can be attributed to the original forum being closed but I also a lot of potential members are being turned away. I think the reason they are being turned away is the theme of this forum, now before you write of this post let me explain why.

Son watching Mom is not a new theme, its not a widely popular one like Incest (see Literotica for examples) but it still is an active theme. However this forum only focuses on the most niche part of these theme and that's about a Son watching his mom with his bully while getting humiliated. I am not saying this is a bad niche or anything negative about it but it does turn a lot of people away who are unto the son watching mom theme but not this particular niche of it. I myself are not even into it, I only found this forum after seeing a link on a tumblr page only then learning the origin of this forum. The first forum was closed due to the content which means someone reported it, its a simple fact. That's not a new thing for this theme, just take a look at some of the more popular stories and you'll see people outraged over it.

What I am proposing is that we create a new forum, properly staff it and cover the entire Son watching Mom theme. The user-base will expand and so will the content. We can separate the them out into its different niches so users can avoid certain niches they don't like. Look at a site like https://f95zone.com, its a fairly new site but has tons of content and users and while yes it covers more themes then just the one we will, people are able to easily avoid the types of content they don't want to see.

We should also create a new name to give the forum its own identity, for example something like Hot Moms.

Again these are just my thoughts and I would love to hear what everyone else thinks.

DarkMask

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by livingwithhotmom on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:43 am

DarkMask wrote:
Son watching Mom is not a new theme, its not a widely popular one like Incest (see Literotica for examples) but it still is an active theme. However this forum only focuses on the most niche part of these theme and that's about a Son watching his mom with his bully while getting humiliated. I am not saying this is a bad niche or anything negative about it but it does turn a lot of people away who are unto the son watching mom theme but not this particular niche of it. I myself are not even into it, I only found this forum after seeing a link on a tumblr page only then learning the origin of this forum. The first forum was closed due to the content which means someone reported it, its a simple fact. That's not a new thing for this theme, just take a look at some of the more popular stories and you'll see people outraged over it.

Agreed. The bully thing does nothing for me as well.

However, I think creating a new forum would split the limited member base even further. I propose that we create a sub-form for the 'hot mom' fetish.

livingwithhotmom

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-07-22

View user profile http://livingwithhotmom.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by ucnt on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:26 am

I don't like the idea. I'd like this forum to become more active, but as dead as this place is, it's going to be even deader if demoted to a sub forum of a broader kink. I understand why people who don't even enjoy this specific kink would find it a good idea though.

ucnt

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by YoungCuck on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:36 pm

This forum needs redesign and migration to it's own domain to make it more easy to remember its name. And sure it need some links from a theme related sites. It will be slow until we read new posts every one or two days but if we will have new topics created every couple of hours then it will rise again. I can help with links. I have my own imageboard and also tube site in Mature/Interracial/Cuckold niche. It seems to be very relevant to use it as source of new members. But I repeat, this forum needs redesign and migration to a new platform so we were not depending of forum engines rules etc. I can place some links in exchange if you'll place some links on my site.

YoungCuck

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by YoungCuck on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:41 pm

I also can help with cheap hosting and buying domain. It will be not so much as it seems. $5/month for hosting on very powerful cloud VPS that can bear the load about 100k unique visitors daily. For $10 it will be something about 1M uniques daily with unlimited bandwith so there will no need to pay more.

YoungCuck

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by YoungCuck on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Now it looks like a dead shitty forum for kids who even didn't make the proper logo. So most of the visitors just close it.

YoungCuck

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by Betrayal on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Hey man I try to do my part when it comes to posting here. You gotta remember that netorare in general is a really disliked genre so I never really expected the forum to take off. Think the old forum did a little better because it was associated with bluvelvet who has his own fans who like his own particular style of writing. If you look at the thread views though people come here, they just don't post.

Also the whole no nudity thing might have something to do with it, how do you have a porn forum without being able to post nude pics? Not blaming the mod at all, it's just what we have to work with.
avatar
Betrayal

Posts : 152
Join date : 2016-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by YoungCuck on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:27 pm

Betrayal wrote:You gotta remember that netorare in general is a really disliked genre so I never really expected the forum to take off.

There are no bad niches, there is low conversion rate. This forum just needs constant flow of relevant traffic and only this way we can expect more registered users here. And you should understand that half of users these days use their phones and it's quite difficult to sign up and write here via it. As you also said and I said it upper we need to have own platform not to depend of stupid forum engine laws like "nonude content only". Just serious sites will not trade traffic with this place if it will be on subdomain. Hence these nuances limit the growth of the forum and its attractiveness for users.

YoungCuck

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by DarkMask on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:10 pm

@YoungCuck pretty much nailed all the issues, the site needs its own identity and a more fitting name. I have no idea who is in charge as I usually only see the same people posting so really it's up to us to make the move.

We won't lose any activity as its usually the same group of people posting. We should decide on a name and move to private hosting. YoungCuck has already offered to buy a domain name and provide hosting.

DarkMask

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by Jman1012 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:01 pm

I agree with the points you have made YoungCuck and I thought Betrayal was the admin of the page as I dont think ive seen anyone else as active Very Happy. If you are going to setup a new page my concerns are this would be fragmenting the community even more and we dont want a repeat of the forum going down again in a few months like we experienced here which will result in us losing all the content.

Jman1012

Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by YoungCuck on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Jman1012 wrote:If you are going to setup a new page my concerns are this would be fragmenting the community even more and we dont want a repeat of the forum going down again in a few months like we experienced here which will result in us losing all the content.

It's a question of database migration on a new place and choosing proper forum engine for that. I see no problem if we'll move on a new engine and place redirect from this forum forwarding us on a new one. If it's possible to make redirection, of course.

The main reason of moving to own server is "restriction of adult content"

YoungCuck

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by spikygreen cactus on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:29 am

I like the idea of a bully privately hosting a fast website for a new forum and then posting a link to it in this thread, pretending to be a cuck. Then when the new forum gets popular the bully exploits the users to get information about their moms and then fucks the moms and posts pics and videos on the new forums, humiliating the users.

spikygreen cactus

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by YoungCuck on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:31 am

spikygreen cactus wrote:I like the idea of a bully privately hosting a fast website for a new forum and then posting a link to it in this thread, pretending to be a cuck. Then when the new forum gets popular the bully exploits the users to get information about their moms and then fucks the moms and posts pics and videos on the new forums, humiliating the users.

Lol. Then I prefer Latin moms. Rolling Eyes

YoungCuck

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by Betrayal on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:09 pm

Lol I'm not the mod that's bullybobby. Surprised he hasn't posted his thoughts here yet.
avatar
Betrayal

Posts : 152
Join date : 2016-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by RoamingCat on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:37 pm

You gotta remember that netorare in general is a really disliked genre so I never really expected the forum to take off.

This.

I don't see why this needs to be more popular. We cannot make people come here more often or make them post. As one of the top contributors here, I see absolutely no reason why we need to pursue popularity rather than stay as a niche group.
avatar
RoamingCat

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-12-03
Location : Not in the U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by roymilflover on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:23 am

I agree with Roamingcat on this subject.
avatar
roymilflover

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-03-11
Location : sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by DarkMask on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Its not about pursuing popularity, its about making this forum more accessible so people with similar interests can find it. We literally lose nothing by taking up @YoungCuck offer, we only stand to gain by it.


DarkMask

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by RoamingCat on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:20 pm

DarkMask wrote:Its not about pursuing popularity, its about making this forum more accessible so people with similar interests can find it. We literally lose nothing by taking up @YoungCuck offer, we only stand to gain by it.


Gain what exactly? traffic?  clicks? what is your argument exactly? we need more people because (????)

Anyway this place is plenty accessible as it is.
avatar
RoamingCat

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-12-03
Location : Not in the U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by DarkMask on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:34 pm

I would think we would gain a wider audience which could result in more original content or the discovery of existing content.

DarkMask

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by RoamingCat on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:49 am

DarkMask wrote:I would think we would gain a wider audience which could result in more original content or the discovery of existing content.

How do you figure? I see nothing to justify your conclusion, but I can't disagree that more content would be nice.

More people here does not necessarily mean more content produced. Do you want it to be 'more popular' so you will feel less "Weird"? that's my guess... all I can say is, this forum is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. It is not a democracy but if it were put to a vote, I would vote to keep it as it is.
avatar
RoamingCat

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-12-03
Location : Not in the U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by DarkMask on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:32 am

You're right there's no guarantee of new content but I figure if we have say 10 new members and 1 of them starts posting new content, that's a win for us.

I don't care what other people think to be honest, no one should feel ashamed for liking a particular fetish.

But I agree, I'm not trying to force a change so if anything happens, its because the users want it to. Smile

DarkMask

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by RoamingCat on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:17 am

DarkMask wrote:But I agree, I'm not trying to force a change so if anything happens

I'd be down for a poll/vote.

Maybe a lot more people (Silent majority) actually agree with you and disagree with me.... who knows.
avatar
RoamingCat

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-12-03
Location : Not in the U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by Jman1012 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:49 am

I get the idea of keeping this place as a niche community but if it were to start growing and we got more people posting it would benefit us all then and you never know what content others may know about that we dont.

Jman1012

Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by Betrayal on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:15 pm

I don't mind either way. Just don't want trolls coming here which is why I'm kinda glad the base is so small.
avatar
Betrayal

Posts : 152
Join date : 2016-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by BullyBobby on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:04 am

Hey guys, to clarify, I'm the mod of the forum. The old one was shut down about a year ago, to my knowledge, because it featured nudity directly ON the forum which evidently is against the policy of Forumotion. My conjecture is that it was due to some troll going on there and reporting it, but I could be wrong I suppose. Regardless, just wanted to make it known that while I don't actually care about the nudity itself, or subject matter in general, I'm just doing what I can to ensure this thing stays up.

Now, while I understand the logic of wanting to broaden things to reach a larger audience and, in turn, create more output, I'll have to disagree.

The first forum was created with a particular niche in mind, it wasn't about voyeurism or just hot moms, it was specifically for NTR. Trying to widen the scope, in my opinion, defeats the purpose of having created this in the first place. I feel like if we were to start doing that, a lot of people who had been here since the beginning would be subject to oversaturation of a subject that doesn't even interest them.

I'll admit, I'm biased considering I was one of the original members of the first forum and I'm sure my name makes it clear what about this forum I'm interested in. If others don't find the "bullying" aspect appealing, I understand, and if some wish to converge on a different site that is more intriguing to their personal preferences, by all means. But to me, the niche is the entire purpose behind it.

BullyBobby
Admin

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-12-03

View user profile http://bullyrebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Futurue of This Forum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum