Your mother's tits and bully's huge appetite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your mother's tits and bully's huge appetite

Post by YoungCuck on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Have you ever imagined about those two sweet mom's milk factories which are haven't doing it for a long time? I guess son and his mother's breast has a very specific connection with mommy's feminine. The only two things that son probably touched with his mouth on mother's body. And now just imagine what will happen with mom's sweet nipples if they will get under the bully's power? Every man understands that his mother's nipples and mommy's fertile womb are the most sacred things for him because it born him and feed him. And now bully wants to show you his control over your mother's perfect body by touching those sweet nipples in front of you saying by that he now totally has your mommy and soon she will produce her milk only for him by doing nipple suction breastfeeding trainings for her titties with your bully.

YoungCuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your mother's tits and bully's huge appetite

Post by Betrayal on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:13 pm

Maybe not exactly my fantasy but kinda to the point I do associate all moms with extremely large natural breasts. Not attracted to fake tits or flat chests at all. Mom breastfeeding her son's worst enemy is super hot though.
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungCuck on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Betrayal wrote:Mom breastfeeding her son's worst enemy is super hot though.

Yes! Really humiliates me when all mommy's milk goes to an alpha-male that treats me like a cuck I am and steals all my mom's love expressed in the most tender moment - titsucking soft mom's nipple. Also makes me jealous when bully bites giving my pain to mom.

YoungCuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by livingwithhotmom on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Pretty much what you guys said. It's the ultimate humiliation. The same sacred breasts that fed and nourished you are just a pair of funbags for someone else.

livingwithhotmom

View user profile http://livingwithhotmom.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:38 pm

Betrayal wrote:Maybe not exactly my fantasy but kinda to the point I do associate all moms with extremely large natural breasts. Not attracted to fake tits or flat chests at all. Mom breastfeeding her son's worst enemy is super hot though.

These are pretty much a perfect echo of my thoughts on this.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top