Any Perv son or Bully wanna coop wiht me in new story?(include my drawing)

Go down

Any Perv son or Bully wanna coop wiht me in new story?(include my drawing)

Post by FagSUBasianSON on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:11 am

Razz First of all my english not good to be writter,but i can draw a description of scene for story.
About me: i'm submissive fag 22 , i do roleplay about mom/son/bully fetish but i don't share mom pic.
About my mom: she is 49, normal mom and divourched.

Smile So here is some pic about my imagination scene https://78.media.tumblr.com/8c32e3cb0e90655ef0bd64551e8041ad/tumblr_nxampryxki1ukdpp1o2_1280.jpg
I'm a pervert guy who maybe dun have any limit .So scat/pee are welcome.Also that tumblr page is mine

THE FIRST IDEA FOR STORY:tittle of the scene will be "up side down" .This story about fallen of a successful rich mom who running a big company for selling toilet stuff from europe.She will be a slutty boss of janitor, the janitor is dad of her son'sbully .everything change from the day janitor know about her fantasy on her computer,she be blackmailed to sign in contract and raise him from janitor to some high position.And then day by day be trained until mind break.At the same time her son be trained by his bully.The janitor and his son play "cat and mouse" to them until both of them see each other in new apperance as their pet.And in the end the mom lost company into the janitor and be took advantage on more and more....
*My english is so bad ....*

FagSUBasianSON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Perv son or Bully wanna coop wiht me in new story?(include my drawing)

Post by FagSUBasianSON on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:16 am

Forgot to give you my tumblr: mymomobeybully.tumblr.com
and my kik: konami2003

FagSUBasianSON

View user profile

Back to top Go down