IRL Incidents That Got Me into This Kink

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IRL Incidents That Got Me into This Kink

Post by bastardface on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:36 pm

This isn't exactly a full-on bully story, but it's what got me into this kink. A few years ago, when I was in my mid-late 20's I met an older woman in her early 50's on a dating website. We had hit it off really well and we lived real close to each other so it wasn't long before we were meeting for coffee and drinks. She wasn't a super-hot milf; she looked like a woman in her 50's, a little chubby, with all the attendant wrinkles, age spots and gray hairs that accompany aging, but I found her attractive overall, since I am into older women anyway. Of course, liking older women in and of itself wasn't what set me on the course for this kink, a couple of incidents that occurred during our relationship are what led it.

The first was when her youngest son, who was in his mid to late teens I would say, accidentally burst in on us a couple of times while we were fucking. Yes, he saw me dick deep in his mom. Rather than stop, I just kept on going while his mom shouted for him to get out each time it happened. It didn't happen often, especially after I moved in with her and he got used to me being there, but I nonetheless found myself aroused at the thought of him seeing his mom naked in all her glory, down on all fours and getting pounded from behind by a younger man. I never bullied him or anything like that, in fact he and I got along quite well after a while and hung out often playing video games and whatnot when I'd get home from work while we waited for his mom to come home from her job.

However, her older son who didn't live with us and was a little closer to my own age, hated my guts for some reason. It was kind of funny because in a lot of ways he was a more dominant personality; he was ex-military, very abrasive and confrontational. He didn't shy away from conflict or speaking his mind. I and other hand, was calm, cool, diplomatic and passive, that is when I wasn't fucking his mom. It must have burned him up inside that despite all his macho posturing, his abrasiveness and his pride, someone not much younger than him was fucking his mom, and there wasn't anything he could do about it. Not that he didn't try. He said several times in my presence, "What the fuck is this guy doing here?" and every time she shut him down, letting him know in unequivocal terms that I was here to stay. He was too proud to defy his own mother on the issue, but unlike his brother, we never became friendly beyond being superficially cordial. I always hoped that one day he'd bust in and catch me fucking his mom like his brother did, but that never happened, since he really only came over to borrow cash or to do a favor for his mom.

The last incident really turned the tables on me, however. For a while we had been flirting with the introduction of group sex into sex life; We talked about it often and I could tell it was something that really excited her, since her ideas of group sex involved younger men. After a while we made arrangements with two guys we found on Craigslist. In a lot of ways, this was much more difficult to arrange than I would have previously thought; matching up schedules, finding a place, and meeting before hand to see if there was a possible attraction to the individuals in question took up much more time than I would have initially anticipated. After finally making arrangements, we agree to meet at a motel across town. When the day came I was very nervous, so much so that when we all started disrobing and engaging in contact, I couldn't achieve an erection. So, for a couple of hours I sat in the corner of the hotel room trying to jack off as these two dudes were fucking her. We ended up having a fight over it afterwards because in the moment, it was very humiliating to sit there while your woman is getting railed by two young, hard cocks. More importantly, she was fully enjoying herself, and wasn't concerned in the slightest that I wasn't participating or enjoying myself.

We ended up breaking up several months later, for reasons not completely related to the incident.  With some time and distance from the event itself however, I now find it extremely hot and get aroused by the memory of it. My only regret now is that I didn't take pictures. Very recently, her and I had just started seeing each other again. We aren't living with each other anymore, but we have had some very good memories and I am look forward to making some new ones with her, hopefully ones that will feed my newfound kink.

bastardface

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Incidents That Got Me into This Kink

Post by becpa on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:30 am

Thanks for sharing bastardface
becpa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cepheus on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:34 pm

very hot experience, especially the part of the son watching his old mom being fucked. Thank for sharing with us.
cepheus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:00 am

That's pretty hot.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spikygreen cactus on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Live by the cuck, die by the cuck.