The huge MILF - Relevant factor? (height)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The huge MILF - Relevant factor? (height)

Post by RoamingCat on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:14 am

Today at work, a tall and I mean really tall woman came in. She was blonde with blue eyes, like a valkyrie from nordic mythology. I swear to you she looked like she must have been at least  2 meters tall , that is  she must have been at least 6 feet 5 inches according to google.

She was slender but still looked intimidating as she towered over everyone and it got me to wondering, do you believe in a fictional story, a fantasy story, that it is hotter for the MILF to be taller than the son and bully , for her to be roughly equal height or for her to be smaller? 

• A tall MILF could symbolize a less attainable goal and a harder fall from grace in both literal and figurative terms.

• An average sized MILF could symbolize how she is just the same as any other woman and susceptible to the charms of assholes regardless of the efforts of the son.

• A small MILF could symbolize how she is frail and weak, surrounded by predators that want to pounce on her delicate frame at any moment.

• It could also be that most guys don't give a fuck when fantasizing about this..... shrug

Thoughts?
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The huge MILF - Relevant factor? (height)

Post by wannabe on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:06 am

Personally, I prefer a shorter woman pretty much all of the time. I don't know why exactly, maybe to make myself feel bigger and stronger? I'm not the biggest or strongest guy to begin with. This is not to say it's a deal breaker or that I'm not attracted to tall women by any means.

In a fantasy setting (like these bully-mom fantasies we share) I actually ignore much of the female description most of the time and transplant my ideal milf.

Once again, interesting topic.

wannabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cepheus on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:39 pm

A small mom being fucked by taller young men is hot, my mom is short. In this case i imagine a short housewife having sex with her son's friends who are teens but taller than her and that's hot.

On the other hand, a tall mom (the milf type) being fucked by short young men is hotter, i don't know exactly why. Imagine this ideal woman being disgraced by a gang of men shorter than her, submissive and helpless while they make a feast on her.
cepheus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VICTOPPER23 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Damn where do you work with these giant women walking around? Supermarket?

Tall women are deeper. Need more dick to bottom out in them. Harder to satisfy. I like

VICTOPPER23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:48 pm

VICTOPPER23 wrote:Damn where do you work with these giant women walking around?

It's a secret.

But seriously, women of this height coming in here are very rare, that's why everyone was stunned  at the mere sight of her. To say she towered over everyone would be an understatement, but she was very beautiful. Anyway I'm pretty sure she must have been traveling and was originally from some exotic nordic land.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spikygreen cactus on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Careful, some very tall, beautiful "women" might actually be men. Did you take a look at her hands? If they were particularly veiny you might have been looking at a fine example of cosmetic engineering.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top