Latinas tend to get pregnant at a much younger age on average

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latinas tend to get pregnant at a much younger age on average

Post by RoamingCat on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:05 am

Is this a good or a bad thing? in your fantasy stories or even in your imagination, does this even factor in?
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latinas tend to get pregnant at a much younger age on average

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:31 pm

My mother had me during her late teens.

My aunts had their first child during their mid teens.

My female cousins had their children all during their early teens.

I can't imagine how much more fucked up my childhood and teenage years would have been if my mother had me at 13 or worse, 12. That's a whole new level of brainfuck.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Age really doesn't matter, it's all about how hot the mom is. My mom had me at 29 but still looked good all throughout her 30s and 40s and men and boys in my age range alike wanted to fuck her. It's really all about a woman keeping her youthful appearance, I mean that's what makes a milf.

But I can see what you're saying about latinas having kids at a younger age. If she was a slut before she had kids she'll probably remain one all throughout her 20s. Say she had her son at 14, she'd be only 27 when he reaches high school. You know the time when every boys hormones are raging. Like you said the son is in for a brutal mindfuck when he no doubt sees his mom acting like a prime aged fertile cum dumpster but it's only natural for women to act that way in their prime.

Look at popular instagram whore Britanya Razavi, she has a 15 year old son but that doesn't stop her from being an internet slut for the world to see. Just imagine how he feels knowing all his friends are jerking off to her.
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top