How important to you are the mom's panties?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How important to you are the mom's panties?

Post by milflover on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:53 pm

I happen to have a huge panty fetish, and a huge milf fetish, so they sort of go hand-in-hand. One of my biggest fantasies is the son being attracted to his big butt milf mom who pretty much only wears thongs and sexy underwear. The son often rifles through her panty drawer and masturbates in her thongs, and then watches as she walks around the house in them. Somehow his bully catches wind of this, by teasing him about jacking off in his mom's underwear and then threatening to beat him up if he doesn't actually tell the truth. He then blackmails the son into bringing a bunch his mom's thongs to school so he and his friends can get in on the action, and also makes him takes pictures of his mom wearing the soiled underwear. His bully threatens to tell the whole school if he doesn't comply, so he does and sends the pictures. Of coure, after about a week of this the bully sends the pictures to every guy in school and tells everyone how he's a loser who jacks off in his mom's panties. The son is completely humiliated, and the bully forces him to continue to bring fresh thongs to school every day so his bully can soil them, and the son has to transport the cum-soaked underwear back to his bimbo mother's clean drawer, every single day. To top it off, the bully threatens to tell the son's mom about the whole thing if he ever jerks off in her underwear again. The End?

I know this post got very specific, but that's just my fantasy. Another aspect could be the bully forcing him to set up a webcam in his mom's room and/or bathroom.

Thoughts on this topic, or just mothers wearing thongs in general?

milflover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How important to you are the mom's panties?

Post by RoamingCat on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:49 am

Cute/sexy lingerie is always nice.

It isn't a focal point for me personally, but I could see how it could interest some people.

by teasing him about jacking off in his mom's underwear and then threatening to beat him up if he doesn't actually tell the truth. He then blackmails the son into bringing a bunch his mom's thongs to school so he and his friends can get in on the action, and also makes him takes pictures of his mom wearing the soiled underwear. His bully threatens to tell the whole school if he doesn't comply

That escalated quickly.

That scenario to me just doesn't ring true. I'm not sure why you think there is still a stigma attached to masturbation, I mean maybe 30 years ago but today? we now know that everyone masturbates, a lot, including women. Men do it more and in more creative ways of course, but the point is, it's really not that big of a deal.

I understand the concept of a fictional scenario but as I said, it just doesn't ring true to me at least not anymore. I get that the idea is that it has a modifying element (It's his mother's garment) but even then, that's not uncommon.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by milflover on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:53 am

RoamingCat wrote:Cute/sexy lingerie is always nice.

That scenario to me just doesn't ring true. I'm not sure why you think there is still a stigma attached to masturbation, I mean maybe 30 years ago but today? we now know that everyone masturbates, a lot, including women. Men do it more and in more creative ways of course, but the point is, it's really not that big of a deal.

I understand the concept of a fictional scenario but as I said, it just doesn't ring true to me at least not anymore. I get that the idea is that it has a modifying element (It's his mother's garment) but even then, that's not uncommon.

The stigma comes from the fact that he's doing it with his mom's panties. I agree that there's no stigma around masturbation these days, and that pretty much everyone does it. But most people don't have a hot mom, and most people don't jerk off into their mom's panties.

If you were a wimpy son with a hot bubble butt mom, there would be a ton of humiliation if everyone knew you were jacking off into her underwear. I guess for me the biggest element is the whole situation sprialing out of control and the bully forcing the son to expose his hot mom to the entire school without her knowledge.

milflover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:37 pm

It honestly doesn't matter to me but the scenarios you've posted are super hot, so thanks for that. Honestly if a woman has a perfect ass she can probably pull off granny panties and still get away with it. Razz  Personally I love seeing thick milfs in one pieces like this(SFW) I mean a son could still jack off to this and the bully could still make fun of him for it Very Happy
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Betrayal wrote:It honestly doesn't matter to me but the scenarios you've posted are super hot, so thanks for that. Honestly if a woman has a perfect ass she can probably pull off granny panties and still get away with it. Razz  Personally I love seeing thick milfs in one pieces like this(SFW)

I mean a son could still jack off to this and the bully could still make fun of him for it Very Happy
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top