Preying on (recently) single-mothers with young chilren, and why they are the best microwave hoes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preying on (recently) single-mothers with young chilren, and why they are the best microwave hoes.

Post by necok on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:46 pm

I was originally going to ask on your guy's thoughts on only one subject but decided to expand on instead.

The two main talking points to take away from this are:

1) when they have a son who is just old enough to remember things; I like, in some sort of twisted way, to know that when he grows up that he will realize that his mom was a hoe. I hope they realize that the guy who bought them stuff was simply doing it to smash his mom.

2) Dating a girl with kids while you have non is like picking up another man's scraps. So they tend to have lower standards and are willing to do things they wouldn't normally do to maintain what they believe is a healthy relationship with you.

The reason I prefer girls who have been abandoned by their baby daddies is because they are desperate and self-conscious. They are desperate for someone to provide money, company, and moral support for their kids AND themselves. They tend to be self-subconscious about their bodies, they recently had kids and were dumped so when they look in the mirror their subconscious is blaming it on what they see. Being that they tend to be both desperate and self-conscious they are willing to go the extra mile to keep you around, as long as you act like you care about her and her kids.

However, there are several downsides. First, drama. There will be drama hitting you from all sides, from a jealous ex to her friends starting shit, or her mom sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. Second, her kids will turn into annoying baggage, it will be hard to keep your patience when they act little pieces of shits. Expect great fuck sessions to be interrupted by them too, their crying will cockblock you constantly. Third, her body will show signs of childbirth. As long as you manage hook up with an attractive/fit girl, you won't have to worry much about physical features, what I am referring to is the less noticeable ones. For example, I was with a girl who had a couple of kids, by the time I rolled around her latest one was a little less than a year old, her ex-boyfriend went AWOL well before this. She was too dry and needed constant supply of lube due to her body changing, she also had a few post-birth medical concerns which made some things completely off limits for a while. Fourth, and the worst one, is that she will try to trap you. She already had a some kids with some guy (or more), she isn't afraid to poke some holes in your condoms to see if you are the one dumb enough to stick around. Or she may try to use you to add to her child support list.

One notable (and fucked up) moment that I should mention since you pervs might enjoy it.

The aforementioned girl with the dry puss issue had an older son who was just at around that age in which boys are just starting to find out about sex. She was pretty loud once I got her worked up in bed and was oblivious to how bad it was. I would start ramming her hard when she started getting into it, despite it causing her visible discomfort she would just take it and never complained, I think she was (rightfully) worried that I would leave her. After I was done with her, my favorite thing to do was to leave her laying there like a discarded chewtoy to play xbox with her kid who had just heard the exchange in the next room. I never bothered to clean myself up, my hair was a mess, and so was my clothes, and I'm sure that I reeked of sex. I'm not sure if he was completely aware then, but I'm sure that he remembers now and hopefully realizes how much of a slut his mom is. If only her body would had held up better in recent years, I would had loved to go back and try to start something again just to see how her son would react.

With all that said, it's not that I like to directly scar these kids, they just happen to get caught in the fire. It has more to do with the fact that I like to use, humiliate, and ravish Milfs. There is something special about their bodies that nurtures you in the way that non-moms can't. They are simply made for pleasuring others, whether their children or some horny fucker. If she's lactating and you get thirsty in the middle of the night, just roll over and take some of her titty milk. Their skin also tends to be softer due to them using more lotions and oils (lotions for stretch marks, wrinkles, stuff for their newborns, etc.) There are so many indescribable benefits that you get from a MILF, and the best part of hooking up with a MILF who isn't your baby mama is that there are no long term commitments.

necok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preying on (recently) single-mothers with young chilren, and why they are the best microwave hoes.

Post by spikygreen cactus on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:09 pm

In the USA with its bad support of single moms they tend to be fat and poor. But in Western Europe, especially Scandinavia single moms are much better and are financially independent, so they wont try to get you to support them. Western European single moms are much more picky than American ones though.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preying on (recently) single-mothers with young chilren, and why they are the best microwave hoes.

Post by RoamingCat on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:11 pm

The two main talking points to take away from this are:

1) when they have a son who is just old enough to remember things; I like, in some sort of twisted way, to know that when he grows up that he will realize that his mom was a hoe. I hope they realize that the guy who bought them stuff was simply doing it to smash his mom.

I've been there and know exactly what you mean, I felt like kind of a scumbag for being with a milf for that reason, but like most women and people in general, both the milf and the son said I was one of the nicest guys and that I treated both of them great. I wasn't sure , but I felt very guilty anyway.

The reason I prefer girls who have been abandoned by their baby daddies is because they are desperate and self-conscious. They are desperate for someone to provide money, company, and moral support for their kids AND themselves. They tend to be self-subconscious about their bodies, they recently had kids and were dumped so when they look in the mirror their subconscious is blaming it on what they see. Being that they tend to be both desperate and  self-conscious they are willing to go the extra mile to keep you around, as long as you act like you care about her and her kids.

That's 100% true.

I've been with a couple of women like that and as I said earlier, despite me feeling like I was being a horrible person , they continually assured me that I was not. Apparently most guys treat them like utter shit precisely because they know they've been abandoned and are basically very desperate.

However, there are several downsides. First, drama. There will be drama hitting you from all sides, from a jealous ex to her friends starting shit, or her mom sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.

Depends on the woman, but I've found that there is surprisingly less drama.

That's not to say that you're not right, but the average woman, especially childless, will create drama where none exists but if you know what to expect it's a lot easier, or at least this has been my observation in my life.

Second, her kids will turn into annoying baggage, it will be hard to keep your patience when they act little pieces of shits. Expect great fuck sessions to be interrupted by them too, their crying will cockblock you constantly.

Kind of.... that does happen but it is my experience that women will make it up to you.

It's worth noting at this point that women (obviously) enjoy sex too so they hate being interrupted just as much as you do.

Third, her body will show signs of childbirth.

That's true, no matter how much a woman takes care of herself, her body will never be the  same after having children.

With all that said, it's not that I like to directly scar these kids, they just happen to get caught in the fire.  It has more to do with the fact that I like to use, humiliate, and ravish Milfs.

As much as I want to say that that's fucked up, I know exactly where you're coming from and that's a real solid argument right there. It's not like women don't use and humiliate men regularly, so these aren't innocent angels we're talking about.

A lot of the exaggerations you hear about 'normal women' are actually spot on about milfs, it sounds like BS but having lived through it myself with a couple of women and seeing it in their friends, I can say that a lot of it is true.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by necok on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Yeah I agree. These are not innocent angels. You'd think that after the first mistake they would learn or start caring about themselves and their kids.
necok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by necok on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:54 pm

spikygreen cactus wrote:In the USA with its bad support of single moms they tend to be fat and poor. But in Western Europe, especially Scandinavia single moms are much better and are financially independent, so they wont try to get you to support them. Western European single moms are much more picky than American ones though.

Comparing people from all of the US to Western (usually low pop. and rich) European countries is like comparing the rich US counties/areas to those tiny and shitty European countries with weird names that no one cares or talks about except for when they get bombed, not a fair comparison at all.

necok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 pm

I do wonder how many sons have been embarrassed by these single moms when they grow up and the mom doesn’t realize how loud she is? I also wonder how many of these moms continue to act slutty into their sons teen years but don’t care about how it will affect them?

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top