Serious question - How many of you were 'friends' with your bully?

Go down

Serious question - How many of you were 'friends' with your bully?

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:07 pm

One thing that I have not seen mentioned even once, is that a lot of the times young boys and teenagers actually want to be friends with their bully and the bully actually does not have a seething hatred in return. Rather, the bully does view the target as a friend but still exerts physical and psychological dominance on him on a regular basis. I can't quite explain this phenomenon and don't even know if it still happens, the youth of today is very different.

But this is an element that very few stories have exploited , in my opinion, if I were any kind of talented writer (My recent attempts at localization turned out horrible , worse than I could have imagined)  I would absolutely use this as a central element. The betrayal factor is so high and it is a lot more feasible than much of the literature out there.

Again though, I would like to know if this occurred to you or if you observed it occur to others. Perhaps it is 'seeking approval' by the part of the son, and it is 'trying to toughen him up' by part of the bully. But make no mistake, this type of bullying is just as ruthless as any other, but has a component of trust and acceptance which a particularly nasty writer can turn into a deep element of betrayal, yesss.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Serious question - How many of you were 'friends' with your bully?

Post by spikygreen cactus on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:49 am

I've thought about this theme too, where the son thinks the bully is his friend. The bully in turn isn't mean to the son because he doesn't care about the son at all, but about his mom. I think this offers an even better betrayal scenario then if the bully was a real bully, because the son doesn't even expect that his "friend" would fuck his mom.

The son thinks that his "friend" is nice and innocent, and then all of a sudden he comes home early one day only to find his "innocent" mom on her knees being a slut for his "friend" and his huge cock. It also offers a surprise factor for the mom, where she also doesn't expect that her son's "friend" would be so dominant.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by becpa on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:28 am

I think you guys should read : https://www.literotica.com/s/erik-nolan
becpa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhammer on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:54 pm

I like the idea of the guy doing the mom, originally being a plan. I am interested in the stories of moms who openly date a friend of their son or daughter

jayhammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down