Will the fact that women want to be Milfs and ‘cool’ moms cause more incidents in the future?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will the fact that women want to be Milfs and ‘cool’ moms cause more incidents in the future?

Post by Mars on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:26 pm

What I mean is a lot of women want to grow up and be the cool mom or hot mom in their kids friends groups. Obviously not all of them will achieve their dream but for those that do, do you think it will lead to an increase in milfs getting railed by their sons friends?

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the fact that women want to be Milfs and ‘cool’ moms cause more incidents in the future?

Post by NatMom on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:36 pm

You have a point. In my case I became a single mom at 19 because I kept postponing the abortion, in the end I decided I will keep my baby and I did. Although an adult, I was still a child living with my parents, I knew nothing about kids and maternity. In my mind being the cool mom was the best thing, I didn't want to be like my parents, in a way I was still rebelling against them. I don't know about others, wanting to be more a friend to my son than a parent wasn't a plan and for sure didn't happen for sexual reasons. It was just me doing what I thought the best for him.

BTW...hope you don't mind a woman here boys. I've been lurking for months and I thought I'd create a profile. Happy new year to all.
NatMom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the fact that women want to be Milfs and ‘cool’ moms cause more incidents in the future?

Post by DarkMask on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:03 pm

Welcome @NatMom!

Interesting perspective as we only hear from the guys POV. Did this cause issue with your son or his friends?

DarkMask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:34 pm

Natmom, I’d love hearing a womans point of view about these fantasies. Did you notice his friends giving you more attention? Also could you ever see yourself actually fucking someone your son knows or is it purely a fantasy for you?

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:35 am

NatMom wrote:hope you don't mind a woman here boys.

Not at all, in fact it would be nice to have a different perspective.

Welcome.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by becpa on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Welcome NatMom.
becpa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top