The alcohol factor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The alcohol factor

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:48 pm

As I have mentioned, my mother was a latina and like most latinas, she liked to drink. Also like most latinas she couldn't handle her drink. When she went out to parties, clubs or social gatherings, she would easily over-do it and instead of dancing, would be standing in one of the darker corners with her back to a wall on one side and a man's hands on the other.

Do you consider it to be a turn on if the mother is intoxicated or is it irrelevant? personally I like it, but sober mom that submits with great reluctance for what she falsely perceives as a greater good is also something I like. Your thoughts?
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The alcohol factor

Post by DanNirmal on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:21 am

It's definitely a major turn on. It probably comes from my personal experiences as well, since there was certainly a change in my mom's behaviour when she drank.

I still remember being a teenager at a neighbourhood barbeque party and my mom told me to "shut up" in front of a bully while she want away to dance with him.The image is still etched into my memory.

DanNirmal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:55 pm

DanNirmal wrote:It's definitely a major turn on. It probably comes from my personal experiences as well, since there was certainly a change in my mom's behaviour when she drank.

I still remember being a teenager at a neighbourhood barbeque party and my mom told me to "shut up" in front of a bully while she want away to dance with him.The image is still etched into my memory.

Wow that sounds super fucked up but hot at the same time. Did your mom actually know he was your bully or was she naive enough to think he was your friend? You said she went away to dance with him, that means you couldn't see them? Regardless I bet that guy used thatt to shit on you constantly ever since. Mind sharing more info?

Don't think I'm trying to make fun of you man I'd have probably been in the same position as you. My mom drank alot in the past but only at night and I was smart enough to never have any sleepovers or anything like that. I imagine if I did I'd probably be alot more fucked up mentally Shocked but then I'd at least have more stories to share with you guys. Razz
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Low IQ Latina sluts wrote:
DanNirmal wrote:It's definitely a major turn on. It probably comes from my personal experiences as well, since there was certainly a change in my mom's behaviour when she drank.

Wow that sounds super brutal but hot at the same time. Did your mom actually know he was your bully or was she naive enough to think he was your friend? You said she went away to dance with him, that means you couldn't see them? Regardless I bet that guy used thatt to shit on you constantly ever since. Mind sharing more info?

Don't think I'm trying to make fun of you man I'd have probably been in the same position as you. My mom drank alot in the past but only at night and I was smart enough to never have any sleepovers or anything like that. I imagine if I did I'd probably be alot more fucked up mentally Shocked but then I'd at least have more stories to share with you guys. Razz
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanNirmal on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:04 pm

She didn't know he was a bully, I was trying to explain that to her but she was too tipsy and more interested in the compliments he was giving her.

It was a pivotal moment for me because it was the first time I saw her in a social event with nothing more than a bikini (it was a barbecue so many of the ladies were in their swimsuits) and it was the first time someone I hated got her to side with him. I saw them dancing later and suffice to say, watching her gyrate with my bully in a bikini was overwhelming.

It certainly had a big impact on my stories. And yes, I did get a lot of shit for it.

DanNirmal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:18 am

The alcohol factor is actually a fetish all on its own.  There are a number of sites that cater to men who get turned on by the shenanigans of drunk women.  There's nothing predatory or violent in these fantasies - it's all about seeing the "flip side" of the woman you love or a woman in authority.  Watching them fall from their ivory tower of dignity and self-possession into a sea of debauched and depraved behavior can be very erotic.  I'd say this dovetails nicely with the cuckold son fetish; in both cases, a previously virtuous or in-control woman is thoroughly corrupted and knocked resoundingly off her high horse.  

There are a number of old movies in which the female drunk fetish is well illustrated.  One of the best is "That Touch of Mink" (1962) with Cary Grant and Doris Day.  Ms. Day plays a Miss Goody Two-Shoes who is corrupted by "bad boy" Cary Grant.  His character is not a bully, but he's a man that inadvertently makes those around him feel inadequate because he possesses so many winning attributes - great looks, money, success, class, and confidence.  In one scene, Doris' character gets roaring drunk waiting for him to arrive at her hotel room.  Her goal was to calm her nerves, but she turns into a very different woman - acting over-the-top silly and much sluttier (for 1962) with Grant's character.

So, I think that two columns of support for the "bully fucked my mom" fetish are a fall from grace for the mom and humiliation for both the mother and the son.  In most cases, the mother is unaware or unaffected by her own degradation, which makes it all the more powerful and painful for the son.  I'd be interested in hearing anyone else's thoughts about the involvement of alcohol in our little fetish.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:27 am

And thanks, RoamingCat and DanNirmal, for sharing those details about your moms.  I think it's healthy to express that sort of trauma to like-minded people in a safe environment.  As I wrote in another post, there are certain childhood traumas that the brain naturally sexualizes for the sake of the emotional health of its host (you!)  We share stories here, no one is getting hurt for real.  This forum, and the stories that go into it and come out of it, is a pressure release valve for our psyches.  I'd say this is the case with pretty much every fetish.  We're much more normal than we may think we are.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spikygreen cactus on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:42 am

I actually don't like it when alcohol is involved in the story. I prefer to imagine that the mom was seduced by some quality the bully has that I don't.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:30 pm

spikygreen cactus wrote:I actually don't like it when alcohol is involved in the story. I prefer to imagine that the mom was seduced by some quality the bully has that I don't.

I get what you mean, but to me alcohol itself is not the corrupting factor.  It's merely a tool in the bully's arsenal that he uses in the seduction of the MILF.  Watching a bully convince or outsmart a previously tee-totaling woman into drinking herself silly is very erotic for me, especially when she grows to embrace that side of herself, even when sober.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:56 am

Philo B. wrote:
spikygreen cactus wrote:I actually don't like it when alcohol is involved in the story. I prefer to imagine that the mom was seduced by some quality the bully has that I don't.

I get what you mean, but to me alcohol itself is not the corrupting factor.  It's merely a tool in the bully's arsenal that he uses in the seduction of the MILF.  Watching a bully convince or outsmart a previously tee-totaling woman into drinking herself silly is very erotic for me, especially when she grows to embrace that side of herself, even when sober.

They are both good paths, yeah.

Alcohol functions as a social lubricant and makes a mom more malleable to the advances of a potentially undesirable suitor (aka bully). But at the same time, it is also exciting to think of her being sober, and still attracted to someone that makes her son's life unpleasant, leading to confusing, taboo and arousal in the mom.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top