Article - Embarrassed schoolboy has pleaded with his mum to cover up – because all his mates fancy her

Go down

Article - Embarrassed schoolboy has pleaded with his mum to cover up – because all his mates fancy her

Post by livingwithhotmom on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:31 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/6141581/teenage-son-hates-hotmates-fancy/

She's quite the looker!

Some juicy bits from the story.

An embarrassed schoolboy has pleaded with his mum to cover up – because all his mates fancy her and it “makes him want to die”.

“My mates see mum at school or at my house and tell me how jealous they are.

“They say they want to date her or be me and I just want to die. I wish she’d be like other mums. She should cover up. I’m embarrassed.”

Jermaine told how his pals tried to befriend his mum, who has had breast implants, on social media – forcing him to take the reins of her account.

“The lads constantly try to friend her on social media and I have to go through her account and tell her who to block,” he admitted. “I wish she wasn’t on social media. It’s so embarrassing to be told mum is hot.”

livingwithhotmom

View user profile http://livingwithhotmom.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Article - Embarrassed schoolboy has pleaded with his mum to cover up – because all his mates fancy her

Post by GypsyBastard on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:25 am

Cougar mom it seems. And the kids assumption is right. If he lets them get close. She will end up theirs and they will let him know in a "good way".

GypsyBastard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Article - Embarrassed schoolboy has pleaded with his mum to cover up – because all his mates fancy her

Post by spikygreen cactus on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:35 pm

She has an extreme case of resting bitch face. I'm sure there are doctors in the UK that can help her develop a good smile.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Thu May 17, 2018 12:26 pm

I do agree that this seems like the type of mom that will get with his friends in a few years. I do wonder how flirty she is with his friends?

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum