Knowing vs. not knowing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knowing vs. not knowing

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:08 pm

My mother was a latina MILF and I was unfortunately along for the ride. The thing is, while she was very promiscuous and loved to booze it up, I actually straight up caught her having sex only a  very few amount of times.... caught her making out, giving head and being fondled all over tons of times, but actual sex very very few times. Anyway sure sometimes I could hear what was going on and other times it was pretty obvious even without noise.

But there are those times when one is stuck between
"Did my mom actually get fucked just then or ...?"

This opens  a rift of doubt which can sometimes fuel the imagination. There are a few times that I am 99% certain my mother was railed by  sleazebags only a few years older than me, but there is no way to ever know for certain. Do you think this kind of incident is better or is it better to know outright?

I'll give you an example: When I was in my mid teens, I had to walk about 7 blocks to take the bus to school. The last 3 ish blocks were not paved, it was a bunch of dirt and the houses , if we could call them that, got worse and worse. Basically it got poorer and poorer as it got further away from the bus stop.

Anyway, about a block and a half from where our house was, some lowlife teenagers used to hangout. Just standing at the street corner not doing anything threteaning me every time I passed. It was almost always the same two guys but sometimes there were more, I'd say they were in their late teens at most. Anyway, one day they told me they followed me and knew where I lived.... they told me to arrange my things nicely so they won't have too much trouble when they steal everything. They told me I deserved it for being so smug and pretentious (I.e. because I went to school and they did not, they were just bums). They promised me they'd break in and steal everything.

About a month later, there was a break-in. In this house lived my mother, her second-husband and me. Her husband called me to talk while my mother was not around and told me there was a break in, except the curious part is nothing was stolen. In fact he found a strange action figure lying around in the house ( I would later discover it was left in his and my mother's bedroom ). I told him I didn't know anything and hadn't seen anyone suspicious and so he let me go.

Immediately after this, the two guys that always told me they were going to kick my ass and that they hated me... started being nice to me. They talked to me and eventually, one of them even invited me to his house, introduced me to his little sister and went so far as to defend me from some asshole that was being a dick one time.

All of this information tells me that what probably happened was that one or both, broke in and stumbled unto a single woman, alone in the house. But I can never be sure. In a way, I feel its better this way. What are your thoughts?
avatar
RoamingCat

Posts : 72
Join date : 2016-12-03
Location : Not in the U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Knowing vs. not knowing

Post by Dreadmac on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:43 pm

From a fantasy view point it would be better to know or just be told, but from a real perspective i'm not sure how i'd react as they'd be a whole host of emotions i would't know how to deal with and from what you have written i'd feel very confused and probably paranoid as to why those two suddenly change there ways.
avatar
Dreadmac

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Knowing vs. not knowing

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Dreadmac wrote: i'd feel very confused and probably paranoid as to why those two suddenly change there ways.

That was the thing, it happened so abruptly and the incident was very recent.

There's no way it is a coincidence... but it could be. I mean there was no evidence or eye-witnesses as to who was the person that broken in. It could be that no one broke in and it was just shoddy worksmanship (The house was in bad shape). But precisely that, the sudden change of behavior of the two lowlife guys made me very confused and paranoid.

My mother said nothing happened when she was alone in the house, which seems to be a lie but it is uncertain. I'd wager to say they broke in, expecting no one to be home but instead found a 33 year old woman in a nightgown, hence, nothing was missing from the house. Maybe I am reading too much into it though.
avatar
RoamingCat

Posts : 72
Join date : 2016-12-03
Location : Not in the U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Knowing vs. not knowing

Post by Dreadmac on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:03 am

I can understand, there seem's to be a lot of thing's that don't make sense,the fact they knew where you lived and stated they would break in, then the break in itself where nothing was taken, an unknown toy left in house in her bedroom, your mother being unaware of break in or a disturbance, and then the lowlife's changing there attitude towards you for no apparent reason.

I suppose most of it can be explained as in they were just bullying and threatening you because they were lowlife's, you say the house wasn't in the best shape, a child's toy could of got caught on your mother's clothes when she was out and dropped off when she got home and changed.
 
The only thing i cannot think of a reason too is why they would suddenly change there behavior towards you and start treating you as a friend instead of a target.
 
Can i ask if you ever found them waiting for you inside you're house after the break in as in your mum let them into wait for you or did you ever find or see your mum talking to them after the "break in" happened?
I only ask as it seem's a bit weird they would change so much after just one potential meeting with your mother unless there were more meet up's and hence's you were let off in exchange for certain favors from your mother.

You said in your first post your mother has a healthy sexual appetite when you were growing up so would this of been around the time of the break in and did you notice if she become more reserved or more out going after the supposed event?
avatar
Dreadmac

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Knowing vs. not knowing

Post by RoamingCat on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Dreadmac wrote:I can understand, there seem's to be a lot of thing's that don't make sense,the fact they knew where you lived and stated they would break in, then the break in itself where nothing was taken, an unknown toy left in house in her bedroom, your mother being unaware of break in or a disturbance, and then the lowlife's changing there attitude towards you for no apparent reason.

I agree.

Dreadmac wrote:Can i ask if you ever found them waiting for you inside you're house after the break in as in your mum let them into wait for you or did you ever find or see your mum talking to them after the "break in" happened?

I never saw them specifically talking to her. My mother was very social though, as most latin women tend to be. So I did see other neighborhood boys and teens waiting inside the house, just never those.

Dreadmac wrote:I only ask as it seem's a bit weird they would change so much after just one potential meeting with your mother unless there were more meet up's and hence's you were let off in exchange for certain favors from your mother.

What you are describing is my hypothesis, I don't think they'd change so abruptly unless they were exchanging favors, which was highly likely or at least fits the best according to evidence available.

Dreadmac wrote:You said in your first post your mother has a healthy sexual appetite when you were growing up so would this of been around the time of the break in and did you notice if she become more reserved or more out going after the supposed event?

She was always outgoing and showed no signs of change.

But she was always good at covering her tracks which is what makes this so difficult to pin down. I did omit one piece of information, this was not the only time that a confirmed 'break-in' occurred, in that particular house, almost a half year later, some evidence indicated that there was a second break-in and again, nothing was taken. The response of my mother's second husband was for us to move, he, like me, suspected something was going on but he was never very up-front about it. He probably hated thinking that he was getting cucked by his wife but had no hard proof. Also worth noting, it was confirmed to me that she was cheating on him but I never heard with who, or how often.
avatar
RoamingCat

Posts : 72
Join date : 2016-12-03
Location : Not in the U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Knowing vs. not knowing

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum