Do moms raise wimpy sons to get back at the father?

Go down

Do moms raise wimpy sons to get back at the father?

Post by Mars on Thu May 17, 2018 12:37 pm

What I mean is the mom will have a kid with the alpha type guy but then raise her son as a beta wimp, the opposite of the guy who got her pregnant. Also do you think the rise in the amount of wimp sons will make it easier for other guys to bang their moms?

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do moms raise wimpy sons to get back at the father?

Post by RoamingCat on Fri May 18, 2018 12:32 am

Women aren't good at raising sons on their own. Even the best ones have severe gaps and this isn't because they're bad mothers, it's because men need men to guide them.

The average single mother will indeed raise her son as a beta wimp because she has no idea what to do and yeah, there's probably an element of revenge in there.

As to the last question, yes, absolutely.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by becpa on Sat May 19, 2018 12:18 am

I think it is more about moms marrying wimps - and hence producing wimpy sons.
becpa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spikygreen cactus on Sat May 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Yeah, I think moms marry wimps out of financial necessity and have wimpy sons as a result. But now that women are more empowered they will be marrying wimps less and less, so there will be fewer wimpy sons. Eventually all sons will be alphas and instead of bullies cucking sons it will be friends fucking each others moms.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Sun May 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Cactus there will still be wimpy sons as some women like to marry a wimpy guy for security and financial reasons after having fun with other guys beforehand. Also some women emasculate their sons so even if the dad was an alpha type she may turn her son into a wimp. For example https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5m7d6d/socjus_january_jones_is_a_proud_single_mom_that/
it sounds like January Jones wants to sleep with manly men but doesn’t want to teach her son to become one, meaning he will likely be a wimpy guy.
I also agree with Roamingcat that more wimpy sons will make it easier for the alpha guys left to bang the Milfs of their classmates.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum