My First Story

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My First Story

Post by DanNirmal on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:31 am

Agree completely about the detail required to talk about the mother's clothing. That's one of the best things about the genre. The more attention paid to it by the writer, the hotter the story usually is.

DanNirmal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hop664 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:58 am

wow that escalated quickly, but I like how it was done. It's one of my favorite stories in this genre now, both for the psychological aspect and the writing. I appreciate how the mom is caring when sober but intoxication brings out repressed resentment towards her son. I don't really care one way or another about the submission/degradation aspect but I like how horny it makes her.

But after such a wild and sex-heavy chapter, it would be good to go more subtle next. I'm guessing after waking up to *that*, she won't be abusing alcohol again anytime soon, and it's the sober cuckolding I'm more interested in.

This is your first story? Good work man, better writing than a lot that I've read. Might even inspire me to write my own sometime.

hop664

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:15 pm

DanNirmal wrote:Agree completely about the detail required to talk about the mother's clothing. That's one of the best things about the genre. The more attention paid to it by the writer, the hotter the story usually is.
Thanks for your input! I agree fully.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 pm

hop664 wrote:wow that escalated quickly, but I like how it was done. It's one of my favorite stories in this genre now...This is your first story? Good work man, better writing than a lot that I've read. Might even inspire me to write my own sometime.

Thanks a million, hop664. It's quite a compliment to hear that I've inspired someone else to take up the pen...or the keyboard in our 21st century reality. One bit of advice - if you submit something to Literotica, be sure you're completely happy with the finished product. Getting them to accept an edited version post-publication is like pulling teeth. Though they did recently move my story from 'Taboo/Incest' to 'Fetish,' they did not publish my rewrite for some reason. This took a lot of effort, as I went through the original with a fine-toothed comb to correct my spelling and grammar errors, and also to clean up syntax for greater readability. Very frustrating to still see the same errors there.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Hey Philo how's the story coming along? Need some more ideas?
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:40 am

Betrayal wrote:Hey Philo how's the story coming along? Need some more ideas?

Sorry for being MIA.  Here's a copy of the note I just left at Literotica at the end of Chapter 2:  

Please forgive me, folks, for the long delay in posting Chapter 3. No long stories, but a confluence of life events (one of which has been my 2016 US taxes!) has come together to force a delay. Having said that, my plan is to finish my taxes by this Friday and spend the weekend editing until the nerves in my fingertips catch fire. I do appreciate your support and will do my utmost to submit the next installment to Literotica next week.

By the way, I think you'll like what I did with your dream sequence.  Again, I'm really appreciative of this valuable contribution.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SocratesOnFire on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:59 pm

New chapter?! Oh mean, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to it.

SocratesOnFire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:14 am

Hey Guys,

At long last, I've submitted Part 3 of "Anyone But Mom!" to Literotica.  If they keep to their usual schedule, it should go live in 3 or 4 days.  In the meantime, I'll post the beginning here.  I must again tip my hat to Betrayal for his clever idea about Alfie's dream sequence after passing out.  It starts this part of the story...

Chapter 11
The sky was steel-gray with a sickly pinkish hue.  The air was still, ominously unmoving, as a naked Alfie walked along a barren landscape.  There were no trees, no buildings, nothing to break his view of the immense stretch of tawny surface on which he was walking.  It was a most peculiar flooring – a bit like the material they used at sprinting tracks.  Alfie noticed a bounce that helped him achieve a quicker pace, but it was still firm and tight.  He continued to walk aimlessly for several more minutes until he noticed a sharp dip in the distance.  It was yet another peculiar feature of this strange place.  The entire horizon began to slope as though it were curling in on itself.  Alfie started to run towards the cleft, more curious than afraid.  

The cold stillness of the air was broken by a soft female sigh of satisfaction.  The sound came from all around Alfie, making it impossible for him to pinpoint the source.  He stopped in his tracks for a minute, his ears attuned like a fox.  Then, he heard a very girlish giggle, silly and high-pitched.  It echoed all around him, which only served to stoke the fires of his confusion and curiosity.  There were no objects on the terrain – either natural or man-made – that would allow such a sound to be created.  There was another sigh, a very long one, followed by the first words to reach his ears.

“Mmmm.  It feels so good, sooo good.  Mmmm.”  It took a moment, but Alfie identified the lovely voice that made those words.  It was his mother, speaking in her normal, sober voice.  He began to dash towards the dip in the horizon.  Somehow he know that it was the focal point, the place he needed to be if he were to figure out where he was and why he was there.  

The peaceful nature of this new world was suddenly destroyed.  Alfie heard a thunderous, staccato pounding that knocked him off his feet.  He fell face-first on the surface, which had the aroma of expensive perfume.  As it jiggled around him with the continuing thuds, Alfie realized in shock that he was laying on warm human flesh.  It was soft and pleasing but firm  - as though it had the muscle-to-fat ratio of a Greek deity.  He looked again towards the cleft and noticed the landscape rising again from the other side.  He realized with a mixture of shock and ecstasy that he was on his mother’s glorious behind.  Out of his mind with lust, he slammed his face into the flesh and began licking and kissing it like a man possessed.  

“Oh, mom.  Oh, mommy.  I adore you so much.  I want to make love to you morning, noon, and night.  I want to drink in every inch of you until I pass out, my darling mommy-angel.”  

As Alfie’s small dick stiffened to nearly bursting, his hands roamed over the ass flesh around him as he wetly kissed every scrumptious inch he could.  The thuds continued, and they made his body slap up and down on his mother’s ass, almost if the two of them were having sex.  While airborne, he turned his body to the side so that he wouldn’t break his dick upon impact.  Instead, it landed alongside her supple flesh, causing it to squirt a generous amount of pre-cum every time.  

Alfie never knew such ecstasy existed.  His mind was completely blown by the relief of years of pent-up desire.  As he bounced, licked, and kissed away, it dawned on him what the long cleft in the distance was – Bronwyn’s glorious butt crack.  He had seen her naked ass a few times in the past when she was coming out of the shower, and he had had a first-row seat last night.  Alfie loved how long and smiley her crack was.  He imagined it saying to him, ‘Come and get it, cowboy.’  As desperate as he was to cum, Alfie was overwhelmed by the desire to bury himself in his mother’s vertical smile and blow his sloppy load all over as much mommy ass-flesh as he could.  

Alfie shot up and began to run, his rock-hard dick flopping around absurdly as he quickened his pace.  The thudding had stopped, and he dismissed it from his mind.  Like a salmon swimming upstream, he was willing to die in the attempt to reach that silky-smooth valley of paradise.  He had tunnel vision and could see nothing but the sweet destination that grew larger with every feverish stride.  When he was finally within striking distance, his tongue lurched obscenely from his mouth as he contemplated where he would be in just a few seconds.  Another sweet giggle from his mother seemed like an invitation to dive right in.

“Mmm.  I think I’m in love,” he heard Bronwyn say like a swooning schoolgirl.  “With you, baby.”  

Alfie nearly fainted; he was certain she was talking to him.  At long last, his dream was coming true.  Maybe he had died last night and gone to heaven.  This was his reward for years of loneliness, rejection, and cruel bullying.  He was being allowed to gorge himself on his mother’s body and float in the orgasmic sea of her love for him.  

“Thank you, God,” he implored to the sky, which had now turned a deep charcoal gray.  Heavy clouds had collected, promising a major weather event at any moment.  Alfie couldn’t have cared less.  It could rain an ocean, provided he remained nestled between his beautiful mother’s perfect glutes.   Closing his eyes, Alfie kicked his legs out from under himself and began to slide down towards the smothering bliss that awaited him.

(THUD!)  Alfie nearly had a heart attack when the air was ripped by an ear-splitting sound.  He spun his legs furiously to land upright.  As he was about to disappear into his mother’s vertical smile, a giant thumb and forefinger grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and jerked him upward.  Alfie soared through the air and heard a deep, thunderous laugh before he was face-to-face with the gigantic visage of his tormenter and his mom’s new lover.  This Hendrick was unshaven, and his hair was wild and ruffled, giving him an especially savage look.  

“Ha, ha, ha,” Hendrick bellowed in Alfie’s face, causing him to pee down his leg.  Talking in what seemed to be slow motion, Hendrick said, “You…really…think…you…deserve…your…mother’s…ass?  It’s…only…real…men…for…real…women.  Behold…”  

The giant threw Alfie away like he was a discarded cigarette butt.  Flying through the air and hurtling towards the fleshy ground, he was sure he’d die upon impact.  However, Bronwyn’s flesh - though tight - was soft and bouncy, and the wimp rebounded a few times before landing harmlessly on one of the cute freckles that adorned his mother’s divine ass.  In this reality, the freckle was huge and completely encircled her terrified son.  

Alfie took a few seconds to collect himself and ensure he wasn’t hurt.  When his heart started to slow down, he observed an obscenely huge phallus diving towards his mother’s ass crack like an air-to-surface missile homing in on its target.  In total shock, he watched it slip between her meaty cheeks and plunge through her asshole, deep into her rectum.  The landscape bowed and arched as Bronwyn reacted, moaning shamelessly in pleasure as her son’s bully reamed out her asshole.  She cooed and giggled, and blabbered on about how good it felt and how in love she was with Hendrick.

“Mmm.  So mush man.  Feelsh sho good.  Love you sho much, Hendrick baby.”

“What…about…your…worthless…son?”  the giant asked her accusingly, still speaking in that dreadful adagio.

Laughing derisively, the once-doting mother replied in a high-pitched, little girl’s voice, “F-Fuck him and die.  He’s been a burden my whole life.  Hope he gets hit by a big truck (giggle).”

“Sounds…like…you…hate…him,” the great voice replied, showing its first hint of mirth.

“Mmm.  I hate his living guts.  I want to hurt him and hurt him badly.  He’s kept me from this kinda pleasure for years.  Get rid of him for me, won’t you lover?”

“With…pleasure.  Any…limits?”

“None.  Just let me watch while you fuck him up good.  I want to make myself cum watching him in agony.   OH, GOD!!”  

Giantess Bronwyn felt a surging tingle run the protracted length of her spine.  As Hendrick’s massive finger diddled her clit, she found herself on the cusp of a massive anal orgasm.  Alfie’s nostrils were filled with the pungent aroma of her musky arousal.  Even with shattered feelings and woeful tears running down his face, he couldn’t help but get stiff as the sight of his mother enjoying this debauched sex so much.  

Giant Hendrick gasped in astonishment as Bronwyn’s anal ring gripped his shaft, and his balls retracted.  A second later, they launched their gooey cargo deep into the MILF’s bowels, filling her colon to overflowing.  There was so much cum that it spilled over her ass checks like a swollen river flooding its banks.  Both leviathans roared in agonized pleasure as a torrent of hot, sticky man-milk surged towards Alfie.  On his arms and legs, he scattered away from the deluge like a frightened spider.  He wasn’t fast enough, so he stopped cold and slammed his eyes shut to await his fate…
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:58 pm

ABSOLUTELY love what you did with my idea Philo!  Twisted Evil Can't wait to read the full story!
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devetak on Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 am

It's finally up!
https://www.literotica.com/s/anyone-but-mom-ch-03

Really enjoyed it myself, particularly liked when she was half-awake and still drunk, boob hanging out. The idea of trying to ruin her is sexy and offers some nice plot hooks for the future. Curious to see how it'll play out.

Devetak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathew elizabeth on Mon May 01, 2017 11:18 pm

The whole chapter was great. Loved the dream sequence the best. Not only a humiliating mother netorare sequence, but a fantastic scene for 'ass fetishists' like myself. Love how he was deliriously sucking at his 'giantess mommy's' skin. Really plays on the fetishes obscenity; which makes it all the more hot. You probably have this already in mind; but I imagine Hendrick convincing Bronwyn to hate Alfie through showcasing how obscene and perverted her son is. In any case; fantastic work! Smile

mathew elizabeth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Tue May 02, 2017 12:21 am

Thanks for the feedback, guys!  I just got home after an insanely long day and was about to let everyone know that Chapter 3 had gone live.  My appreciation to Devetak for saving me the trouble.  I'm glad the dream sequence went over so well.  But, without the ideas from Betrayal, it would likely have not taken shape in my mind.  Thanks again!  

Good to hear you're an ass man, mathew elizabeth; so am I!  I will be sure to emphasize that particular trait of Bronwyn's in subsequent chapters.  Also, to respond to your speculation, yes, I do plan on Hendrick turning her against Alfie using her son's own desires and actions.  I agree that it will be less hot if she commits her betrayal while in an impaired state of mind.  I'll keep her intellect at 100% up to her perfidy, but the absinthe will figure into the later stages of the saga.

Again, I'm much obliged to you guys weighing in.  The feedback inspires me to keep the story going.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zohan on Tue May 02, 2017 6:39 am

Good work Philo. Just began reading it on Literotica
Zohan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Know you're busy Philo but mind giving an update?
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:59 am

Betrayal wrote:Know you're busy Philo but mind giving an update?

Yes, sorry for being MIA. Life, you know. I took a break from writing for a while, but I'm ready to get back to it. Part 2 of the story didn't get nearly as many views at Literotica as Part 1, so I felt like I needed to refill my well of inspiration. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted as to my progress. I just got back from vacation, so I will have this weekend to pick up the story from where I left off. Thanks for your interest. Glad to know that my sordid little tale still has a few interested followers.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SocratesOnFire on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:44 am

YES. So good to hear you're still working on this series, I loved it and look forward to seeing where it goes. Smile

SocratesOnFire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:35 am

SocratesOnFire wrote:YES. So good to hear you're still working on this series, I loved it and look forward to seeing where it goes. Smile

Thank you very much. I know it seems like I've fallen off the edge of the Earth, but I'm still here. The story is progressing, but I'm struggling to keep it fresh. I'm actually considering a measure of retribution against Hendrick, but I want it to be realistic and believable. I have no plans to turn Alfie into a buffed stud who whips his ass. In the vernacular of my upbringing, that dog won't hunt. However, there are other ways to get even. I'd like to hear input about this plot idea. If you think it's a mistake, feel free to speak you mind.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TreeHugger829 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:55 am

Philo B. wrote:
SocratesOnFire wrote:YES. So good to hear you're still working on this series, I loved it and look forward to seeing where it goes. Smile

Thank you very much.  I know it seems like I've fallen off the edge of the Earth, but I'm still here.  The story is progressing, but I'm struggling to keep it fresh.  I'm actually considering a measure of retribution against Hendrick, but I want it to be realistic and believable.  I have no plans to turn Alfie into a buffed stud who whips his ass.  In the vernacular of my upbringing, that dog won't hunt.  However, there are other ways to get even.  I'd like to hear input about this plot idea.  If you think it's a mistake, feel free to speak you mind.  

No I hate it when sex stories about someone being dominated, have them flip the script and start dominating instead. Instant boner killer. Just keep making the bullied kid sink lower and lower in how he is humiliated.

TreeHugger829

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BullyBobby on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:19 am

I have to personally agree with TreeHugger, not a big fan of ntr where the son ends up getting revenge. Just my opinion.

BullyBobby
Admin

View user profile http://bullyrebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DanNirmal on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:23 am

I'm so glad you're still working on this Philo!

DanNirmal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:52 pm

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'll keep you posted.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top