Reasons for a mom to fuck a bully

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reasons for a mom to fuck a bully

Post by spikygreen cactus on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:13 am

I'm writing some stories involving mom's fucking their son's bullies, and am looking for plausible reasons for a mom fucking the bully. Here are some I've come up with, and am looking for more.

• Bully tells the mom he will stop bullying her son if she has sex with him.
  • Bully makes a bet with the mom and if she wins then he stops bullying her son, but if he wins she has to have sex with him.
  • Bully is the son of the mom's boss, so she has sex with him to protect her job.
  • The mom is sexually attracted to the bully so she fucks him.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons for a mom to fuck a bully

Post by spikygreen cactus on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Came up with some more:

• The bully does something good for the mom or her son so the mom fucks him as a reward.
  • The mom wants to get back at for son for something bad he did so she fucks his bully.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by domymomidoyourmom on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:10 pm

[*]The bully beats up the son and show how dominant he is. The Mom get so turned on by it and fucks with the Bully.

domymomidoyourmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fuckmymomplease on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:09 am

here is asian type *mom is slut fuck around some how seen by the bully he blackmail her to incest and do pervert things to son's friend and end up be a breeding pig for bully's gang

fuckmymomplease

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo B. on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:40 pm

domymomidoyourmom wrote:
[*]The bully beats up the son and show how dominant he is. The Mom get so turned on by it and fucks with the Bully.

[*]

I have to concur with domymomidoyourmom here.  For me, it's all about the corruption of a woman, taking her from conservative, doting mother to free spirited, sex starved floozy, while in the process completely changing her attitude towards her son.  In extreme cases, as in "Soccer Mom and a Bully," she stops loving him altogether and ejects him from her life.  That kind of story has the most powerful triggers, so it's not for everyone.  

If the mother is performing under duress or is sacrificing herself for a greater good, that's much less erotic for me.  It may still make for an interesting read, but the pure erotica element becomes much too subdued for my liking.

At the end of the day, we know that women want alpha males, men we would more colloquially define as "assholes."  However, most sons believe their mother is immune to the charms of such men.  This misapprehension is strengthened if the mom gives false messages of praise to her wimpy, unappealing son.  When reality finally asserts its presence, there is something disturbingly erotic at watching the mother fall off her pedestal into a quagmire of debauchery.  It's sometimes described as 'painful pleasure,' an oxymoron if ever there were one.  I think that's why NTR gets a bad rap; most people can't resolve the apparent contradictions in their minds.
Philo B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:56 pm

You're missing a couple of pretty basic ones.

• Mom is drunk.
  • Mom is emotionally distraught and vulnerable, say after a death in the family.
  • Mom is deceived into thinking bully is a someone important.

etc.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by forever316 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:58 pm

Philo B. wrote:
domymomidoyourmom wrote:

[*]

I have to concur with domymomidoyourmom here.  For me, it's all about the corruption of a woman, taking her from conservative, doting mother to free spirited, sex starved floozy, while in the process completely changing her attitude towards her son.  In extreme cases, as in "Soccer Mom and a Bully," she stops loving him altogether and ejects him from her life.  That kind of story has the most powerful triggers, so it's not for everyone.  

If the mother is performing under duress or is sacrificing herself for a greater good, that's much less erotic for me.  It may still make for an interesting read, but the pure erotica element becomes much too subdued for my liking.

At the end of the day, we know that women want alpha males, men we would more colloquially define as "assholes."  However, most sons believe their mother is immune to the charms of such men.  This misapprehension is strengthened if the mom gives false messages of praise to her wimpy, unappealing son.  When reality finally asserts its presence, there is something disturbingly erotic at watching the mother fall off her pedestal into a quagmire of debauchery.  It's sometimes described as 'painful pleasure,' an oxymoron if ever there were one.  I think that's why NTR gets a bad rap; most people can't resolve the apparent contradictions in their minds.

I couldn't agree more with everything you said.

forever316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top