What do you think makes bullies attractive to some older women?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think makes bullies attractive to some older women?

Post by RoamingCat on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:29 am

The brutal application of social status and power are the first things that come to mind.

Of course confidence is also important, but these are things that can be found in many men around these women. Do you think they specifically derive greater pleasure and satisfaction when they assert dominance over their sons and eventually the women themselves? if so, what makes them think that way? thoughts?
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think makes bullies attractive to some older women?

Post by RoamingCat on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:22 pm

In addition to the original points, I would like to add that the innate narcissism of the bully would likely appeal to women as well.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Son1010 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Too bad this discussion didn't spark a debate, because it's actually a very interesting question.

I believe a series of factors are determinant if not essential for this attraction to happen – And sometimes they can be completely opposed to each other. The example that pops in my head right now is when the Mom finds her son to be angrily wimpy, despite not showing her true feelings openly and maybe not even accepting them, and ends up turned on by the humiliation that makes the kid suffer caused by the bully. On the other end, the kid can be so smugly successful, unfriendly or wtv that when someone inherently better shows up, she ends up preferring them/him/her. In the same way, you may feel good when the local Jocks lose to a team from other town, for example.

Still, the key factors that always seem to be present are these, in my opinion:
- The Bully is somehow superior to the Son.
- The Mother is a) /was obsessed with sex and the Bully provides her with it, the feelings with the son not having anything to do with the whole deal or b) actually resenting her son in some way.

It’s just something too wide to analyze to a certainty, I believe. Some mothers may feel more pleasure when the Bully humiliates her Son, some may not; some may end up craving the Bully’s cock as much as any human craves water; some may do it unwillingly. Of course, that’s just my opinion. As RoamingCat said, the Bully's narcissism may be a key factor for some, and maybe for others is the Bully's actual sex skill and her lack of good sex.
Broken_Son1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top