what should i do ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what should i do ?

Post by bigboy on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:32 am

Hi im new here and this is not my fantasy this happend real and i need your opinon what should i do
so the issue is :
Some weeks ago my cousin come to my house and mu mom start to act strange to him , like she was trying to say to him something in her ear . Was going late and we go to our room to sleep , i wake up in hour 2 at night and was going to drink some water when i hear moans in my mother room ,i go there and what to see my mom was on her knees and was sucking my cousins cock. I was seeing the whole scene but they havent see me . He was saying to her : suck it good you fucking slut , this is all what you deserve. After some minute she was in doggy style and he was fucking hard she was scream and he shout her and say shout up you cunt. After 5 or 7 minute she grab her by the hair and shout his cum on her face. He say to her open your legs you cunt time to fingering you and put his middle finger on her pussy .After a minute he say go now and clean your face , time to use your tongue . I go to sleep and i cant imagine what hey do all night

bigboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what should i do ?

Post by RoamingCat on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:03 pm

bigboy wrote:Some weeks ago my cousin come to my house and mu mom start to act strange to him , like she was trying to say to him something in her ear . Was going late and we go to our room to sleep , i wake up in hour 2 at night and was going to drink some water when i hear moans in my mother room ,i go there and what to see my mom was on her knees and was sucking my cousins cock

I'm a bit skeptical that this story took place but very well, let's assume you are 100% telling the truth. If what you say is true, then it sounds like your mother and cousin are having a great time.

I don't really see a problem.

EDIT:
And let me clarify, I'm not skeptical because a MILF (His mother) and his cousin hooked up. Hell, that's one of the great mysteries of my life and I've collected a ton of evidence supporting one side of that argument but all that evidence was very hard to collect precisely because of the care that was taken that they not be found out, I am skeptical because the incident is so sloppily handled. You'll find that when a MILF does this kind of thing, they will tend not do it at home, or at least not when they believe others might become aware of it. Contrary to popular belief, women are not stupid , they are very good at being cheaters and sluts, they can keep it on the down low much better than we men can... and just throwing all caution to the wind and doing it in their own home when other family members are present just sets off several red-flags of "This doesn't legit" to me. No offense meant.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spikygreen cactus on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:09 am

set up a hidden camera to record it and post it here tongue !

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Son1010 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:16 pm

I mean, I don't really know what to say. I'm going to be a party pooper and say there's a fine line between a fetish you feed off the net and it actually happening irl. Not implying that is fake, but just highlighting that what you choose to do may have some serious consequence.

More than that, I'm not sure what are your feelings on this. Are you excited? Horny? Terrified? Confused? Because one thing would be if you want this to keep going and other thing would be if you wanted it to stop: Considering this forum's nature, I'm going to pretend its not the latter.

I mean, setting up a hidden camera is noice, but you could go talk to your cousin and start saying on how your mom is this hardworking lady, how you admire her and how much of a saint she is; that's surely to trigger his will to keep fucking her and with any luck, in more extreme situations(i.e while you're in the room, for example).
Broken_Son1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum