Writer making a comeback - in need of ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Writer making a comeback - in need of ideas

Post by er2123 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi, some of you my deleted story The Video where John watched his mom Mary used by his school principle. I'm thinking of writing another story, this time with a bully and I'm in need of ideas.

I can't find a plausible scenario where a mom would involve herself with a bully like that. I especially struggle with overcoming the initial barrier between them. I'm inclined to go with the easy way and make the mom drunk but again, why would a drunk mom would be alone with her son's bully?

Any ideas are appreciated, also as you guess from my previous stories I like my stories with a healthy dose of reluctance and a little bit of non-consent so ideas revolving around those are appreciated.

er2123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Writer making a comeback - in need of ideas

Post by JonahJones on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Here's the thing. In my opinion, the scenario doesn't have to make perfect sense. I feel that most writers waste time spending so much effort setting up a realistic introduction. It can just be something absurd, such as the mother talking to the bully to get him to leave her son alone, and then he offers her a drink and then another until she is drunk. Then, she fucks him and likes it so much she lets the bully continue to abuse her son and even fucking in front of him.

This whole fetish is pretty unrealistic, so don't even worry about it. The best ones are the ones that don't worry about realism and just go wild with imagination.

JonahJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zohan on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi,

Here are some really well written stories on literotica that could inspire some hot mom/bully/son situations. I do not think that these stories have been mentioned on this forum so far.

Paradise Found by centrum1000
A family goes on vacation. The mother feels ignored. A young guy around her sons age gets friendly with her. The son watches them on the beach from his room window.

Sons Rise Chapter 3 and 4
Two sons swap moms, without knowing that it was set up by their moms. In Chapter 3/4 one mom goes to spend the weekend at her young lovers house when his mom is travelling, much to the dismay of her own son. She gets gangbanged and the whole thing is recorded on video. The next day her son is give the video tape when she comes back.

I would really love a scene which takes place on a beach or some other place that is not home (thecsm on literotica seems to be an expert on such settings)

Looking forwad to reading your next masterpiece.
Zohan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanNirmal on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:23 am

Totally agree that thecsm has truly amazing stories in the genre.

I also endorse the idea that it doesn't have to make perfect sense. The mother's fall from grace and the son's humiliation at witnessing it, is what this fetish so great. In my story for example, a hot but proper mom gets talked into acting slutty in a short conversation. Of course, that isn't very realistic; but the sudden slutty transformation is a key part of the son's embarrassment.

I remember reading The Video a while ago, and enjoying it thoroughly. I'm sure a writer of your skills will do a solid job if you attempt such a story.

DanNirmal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by er2123 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:37 am

@JonahJones
@DanMirmal

I think the build-up is essential to this fetish since without establishing the characters what's the point? The story would be no different than two strangers having sex.

@Zohan

Paradise Found is damn hot story, thanks for the recommendation. It's a shame the writer went the incest route though.

er2123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanNirmal on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:12 am

The build-up certainly is important. Many of the best stories are all build-up with little sex.

However, my point was that the build-up does not necessarily have to be realistic as long as it's tantalizing.

DanNirmal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spikygreen cactus on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:13 am

If you want some non-consent here some good themes:

• The Bully is the son of the mom's boss, or maybe the mom's husband's boss. The Bully uses his position to blackmail the mom into giving him sexual favors.
  • The Bully catches the mom doing something illegal or immoral, and blackmails her into giving him sexual favors in exchange for his silence. Bonus points if he secretly records their first sexual encounter and uses that video as additional blackmail.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top