Mainstream movies with this trope

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mainstream movies with this trope

Post by Zohan on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:08 am

Here are some mainstream movies where the son feels humiliated by his mom's afdairs.

.. Mr Woodcock : Taken aback by his mother's wedding announcement, a young man returns home in an effort to stop her from marrying his old high school gym teacher, a man who made high school hell for generations of students.

.. Four Christmases : BRAD'S MOM In a short visit they come to visit Brad's hippie mom (Sissy Spacek). Things quickly turn sour as we meet Brad's stepdad, who tells Brad that he knows he can't be a father but he just wants to be a friend. Brad answers "You were my friend. You were my best friend growing up, and then you married my mom," to which he answers "To be fair I didn't have a sexual attraction to your mom until I was 30." Turns out that they are incredibly sexually active, which disgusts Brad. Kate has brought board games though, and they decide to try Taboo.

.. You dont mess with the Zohan : Zohan's military expertise earns him a new friend, Michael (Nick Swardson), who gives him a place to stay. However, Michael starts to regret it when he finds Zohan making out with his mother.
Zohan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mainstream movies with this trope

Post by Zohan on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:33 am

Ballers Episode 7 : The golf trainers mom is sleeping with someone who is her sons age and the son catches them.
https://youtu.be/ggAll3wpGn8

Ellen Barkin in This Boys Life : The boy disapproves of his moms new love interest.

Tilda Swinton in I Am Love: The mother makes love with the gay sons friend. He cuts her hair. The son gets to know and is terribly upset.

Class : Boy accedentially hooks up with his room mates mom.
Zohan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:43 pm

The movie that showed me how humiliating and embarrassing it'd be to have a slutty mom was the American pie series. It's obviously played off as a joke since it's a sex comedy but Stifler was definitely pretty disturbed finding out about his mom fucking his nerdy friend. Even when I was younger I knew it was really dark black humor, yeah it's good for a laugh but I was also really turned on by it. I'm guessing most boys my age didn't see it like I did. It's too bad Jennifer Coolidge let herself go, she was the ultimate milf in the first 2 movies.
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by domymomidoyourmom on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am

do you guys know the movie "MILF"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MILF_%28film%29  Its a normal funny movie about 2 friends with hot moms. Its such a great movie you should check it out, i don't want describe it, because you should be suprised. I can just say: its really hot.

Oh an check out the last American Pie movie "class reunion " , where Stiffler fucks Finches Mom(at the very end of the movie).

domymomidoyourmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Yeah I didn't mention that. Stifler finally got revenge on Finch in the 3rd movie. His mom was way hotter, and I guess that fits the mom/bully trope better than the first 3 bullies which was mom/nerd.
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:09 pm

Weird bump here.

Haven't seen the whole movie yet but while watching Anthony Bourdain's Rome episode he mentioned a movie called "Mamma Roma", showing a scene where a quite busty Italian mom played by Anna Magnani embarrasses her 16 year old son in front of his friends. She's actually a prostitute who abandoned him as a baby. Once he finds out what kinda woman his mom really is, he falls into a life of crime. I'm sure there's a bit of an Oedipus complex here as it seems to happen often in foreign films with attractive moms. This movie seems to dive into how a mom's slutty ways can destroy her son's future.

Now this is a black and white movie from 1962 so I highly doubt there will be any hardcore scenes and the mom is no model (just has huge tits) but just wanted to give you guys a heads up and also bump a thread I'd love to see more activity in. Oh yeah I've yet to find it subbed in english but will update this post once I do. You'll know who the mom and the son are easily.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3bu86c

Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMask on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:47 am

I can't remember the name but there's a foreign film where the mom has sex with her sons friend after his birthday. The husband also starts an affair with their maid.

DarkMask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top