Looking For A Story: Mom Parties With Sons Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking For A Story: Mom Parties With Sons Friends

Post by DarkMask on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:44 am

I've posted this before on Lit but no success, maybe someone here can help.

I read this story a long time ago and I'm hoping someone can help me find it. The story is from the son's POV and the setting is a party as his house. I don't remember the exact reason for the party but all the "cool" kids wanted to have it at his house so he agreed. During the party he sees two of his friends talking with his mom who has been drinking but is distracted as one of the popular girls wants to dance with him. When he's done he notices his friends and his mom are gone and when he tries to go upstairs he's told hes not allowed. He goes up anyway and see's his friends having sex with his mom and realizes they were only friends with him to get with his mom.

I can almost say with certainty that this story was either not on LitErotica to begin with or has since been removed. This is the one story that has been alluding me for years since I first read it I believe 10 years ago. If anyone manages to find it I'll supply tons of content related to this genre that I've found over the years. I plan to do it anyways but its at the bottom of a very long lists of tasks.

DarkMask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking For A Story: Mom Parties With Sons Friends

Post by JonahJones on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:15 pm

sorry but if you've had this much trouble finding it for so many years, the odds are it's been wiped from the face of the planet. stuff gets removed from literotica all the time, so that wouldn't be surprising.

JonahJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zohan on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi DarkMask,

If you have rememberd this story after ten years, I imagine that it must be really good. Do you remember some details that might help search for the story.
Zohan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMask on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:50 pm

JonahJones wrote:sorry but if you've had this much trouble finding it for so many years, the odds are it's been wiped from the face of the planet. stuff gets removed from literotica all the time, so that wouldn't be surprising.

I've considered the possibility if it was on LE, however I also hoped that someone hear might have run across it as this is a specialized forum.

Zohan wrote:Hi DarkMask,

If you have rememberd this story after ten years, I imagine that it must be really good. Do you remember some details that might help search for the story.

It was probably one of the first stories I ran across in this genre.

He's what I think I remember.

The MC is popular by extension, the popular kids started hanging out with him and he became friends with the two most popular guys. It's possible they were football players and he was the team assistant or something similar. There is an end of season/year party and they don't have a place to host it so the two popular kids ask him to ask his mom if they can have it at his place. I believe his mom refuses at first but he pleads and pleads with her as he doesn't want to lose his friends. They have the party and the two popular kids spend a lot of time talking with the mom which annoys the MC as he believes his mom is interfering. I believe he annoys the two popular kids so they have the girl he has a crush on distract him so they can work the mom. The MC notices the boys becoming a bit touchy with his mom but is distracted by the girl. I believe the girl ends up feeling bad and tells him he should check upstairs and gives him a kiss on the cheek or something. He notices his mom and the two guys are gone.Tries to go upstairs but is blocked by one of the bigger kids who finally lets him go where he sees his mom having sex with the two popular kids.

I might have messed some of the details up or added them myself but I believe this is how it went.

DarkMask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devetak on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:32 am

Sounds hot but I can't place it. It might be gone, unfortunately.

Found this while looking: http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/29/itsmy.txt
Similar, darker though.

Devetak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMask on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:30 am

Read that one before, not bad.

Sadly if it's gone then there's nothing we can do, maybe I'll just end up rewriting it myself.

DarkMask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zohan on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:36 am

Is it "Mom's frat house gang bang" by tattletale on literotica. While the son is talking to a girl at a party his mom is upstairs with his friends. This story is from 2004. So around the same time as you mentioned.
Zohan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMask on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Sadly no, its similar but I'm almost positive they were seniors in HS.

DarkMask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top