Looking for a story that involves camping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a story that involves camping

Post by tealsack on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:24 am

Hi, I'm looking for a story that was posted once on the previous board here before we had to change sites. I only remember bits and pieces of the story so I hope that helps in your search.

Okay, so it was about two kids ( on the younger side I think younger than 15? Maybe even younger than 13? ). One of the kids invites the other kid (his friend) over to his house. They hang-out, and play and then eventually suggest camping in the backyard, so the kid sleeps over. Some shenanigans happen that I can't remember and it leads to the mother joining the kids in the tent too. One thing leads to another and she ends up giving the kids a blowjob, and a hand job; she then later fucks her son's friend in the tent while the son is there. The son wants to fuck too but she says no because they are parent and child. Sometime times goes by ( I think a week ) and we find out that the mom has been fucking the friend in the meantime. The son gets jealous and begs the mom to have sex and she keeps on refusin; until, one day she caves and they fuck.

I may have gotten parts wrong for sure, but it's something like this more or less.

tealsack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a story that involves camping

Post by DarkMask on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:35 pm

I went through the archive and copied all the links that were posted before, http://bullyrebuild.forumotion.com/t1p50-stories-you-wrote-or-found. I didin't see the story you were talking about but feel free to take a look.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160417052836/http://bluvelvet.canadian-forum.com/f1-fapping-materials

DarkMask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devetak on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:36 am

Sounds a little like 2 Moms, 2 Sons.

Except it's not in the backyard and there's two moms.

https://www.literotica.com/s/2-moms-2-sons-ch-1

Devetak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tealsack on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:43 am

Thanks for trying. I still haven't look at all the archived links, but so far at the pages I did go through I have not found them.

@Devtak unfortunately it was not on literotica due to the age of the characters. Thanks for trying though.

tealsack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devetak on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:26 am

tealsack wrote:@Devtak unfortunately it was not on literotica due to the age of the characters. Thanks for trying though.

The story was first posted at White Shadow's Nasty Stories in 2000. The characters were originally thirteen years old. When the story was re-posted a few months later on Literotica someone changed the ages (presumably to get it posted).

Devetak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tealsack on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:53 am

Devetak wrote:
tealsack wrote:@Devtak unfortunately it was not on literotica due to the age of the characters. Thanks for trying though.

The story was first posted at White Shadow's Nasty Stories in 2000. The characters were originally thirteen years old. When the story was re-posted a few months later on Literotica someone changed the ages (presumably to get it posted).
Ah, I see. Thank you for that info. That still isn't the correct story, though, the plot is totally different. Again thanks for pitching in. Very Happy

tealsack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ucnt on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Why is the thread title red? Fuck you OP.

ucnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top