Are you an only child?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you an only child?

Post by RoamingCat on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:10 pm

I have recently begun to ponder the relevance of this factor. We already know single mothers are a huge factor in creating this affinity, but being an only child may be another.

I am not an only child as I had an older sister that I didn't interact much. She left with my biological father when I was young and then just moved around between boyfriend's houses, my father, mother, grandparents, etc.

That being said, for all intents and purposes, I was an only child so my mother dragged me around everywhere, including key spots like pools, beaches and camping outings.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you an only child?

Post by bannar on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:45 pm

Nope. I have some siblings.

bannar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by becpa on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 am

Yea, I am. Moreover, Single mothers are not the only ones, tons of moms cheat.
becpa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:50 am

becpa wrote: Yea, I am. Moreover, Single mothers are not the only ones, tons of moms cheat.

That's correct, I would slightly refute that claim by saying: Women cheat, a lot, more than men even. As I've aged, I came to realize that the people that cheat the most, are a small group of men, and the people the cheat the least, are the rest of men.... and in between these groups, women exist and they are a lot closer to the first group than the second.

But single mothers are specifically known to have the highest tendency to be promiscuous whether in or out of a relationship, more than women that never married, or never had children, or that both married and had children. Single mothers are the pinnacle of debauchery and this is not an abstract statistic, I have seen it in my life many times , most single mothers are exactly what you'd expect them to be, a complete mess.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by becpa on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:13 am

RoamingCat wrote:
becpa wrote: Yea, I am. Moreover, Single mothers are not the only ones, tons of moms cheat.

most single mothers are exactly what you'd expect them to be, a complete mess.

In our geo-region, not many single moms are there, in fact none. So... never experienced that. But for one that I saw... was amazingly promiscuous and... loved younger, like early 20s.
becpa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cepheus on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:56 pm

No, i have a brother, of course he doesn't know about this fetish.
cepheus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum