How sexy is enough , or provocative for a MILF? are MILFs provocative by their very nature?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How sexy is enough , or provocative for a MILF? are MILFs provocative by their very nature?

Post by RoamingCat on Sat May 20, 2017 9:07 pm

I was talking with  a friend of mine that has two sons , her sons are in their teens and they occasionally have friends over. She has always been pretty casual with what she wears at home, just a Tshirt and boyshorts kind of thing.

But she was telling me that her son's friends have touched her and have clearly leered at her when she wears these things. She wanted to know , not why, obviously hormones, but what level of clothing would be enough for her to avoid that type of attention (?)

We talked about it for awhile but couldn't come to a conclusion that wasn't basically a burka. All the night clothes she had would qualify as "provocative" so it came to my mind that maybe there was no acceptable clothes. My mother wore short, babydoll nightgown things that were kind of transparent and panties underneath. She said it was classy , compared just a tshirt and shorts. Also apparently more comfortable.... but that is DEFINITELY a sexy combination.

I kept thinking and I could not find an acceptable level that would not draw the attention of young boys like these. So I hypothesize that the woman herself, by existing, is provocative in nature to men, especially men that have a very active hormonal influence. What doubles this, is that often times the MILF,  is often the first adult woman that we see in these states of casual undress.

Perhaps it is inevitable? I'm not sure, but it raised an interesting question that she and I couldn't find a satisfying answer to.....  she says she hates the idea of having to change what she's always worn though, so there's that; A refusal to adapt leads to a facilitation of sexual presence to be noted, etc.

EDIT:
Probably should edit in that the woman in question worked for quite a few years as a stripper and quite a few years as a prostitute. This is why she has trouble understanding why her fairly simple clothing are causing these reactions, but also why she doesn't understand the "MILF concept", she views aging as a massive curse, etc.

Last edited by RoamingCat on Sun May 21, 2017 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How sexy is enough , or provocative for a MILF? are MILFs provocative by their very nature?

Post by roymilflover on Sat May 20, 2017 9:50 pm

That's some bold guys touching her. I would never dared when i was a teenage to do that to a friends mom. Sounds sexy to me
roymilflover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How sexy is enough , or provocative for a MILF? are MILFs provocative by their very nature?

Post by Betrayal on Sat May 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Milfs are in right now (have been since the 80s I think) and pretty much every boy growing up likes hot older women. It's no doubt a combination of the taboo element of crushing on a buddy's beloved mother put together with just liking how the woman's face and body looks. Hormones definitely play a part but even older men like milfs too.

Clothing can help a woman look more provacative but sometimes they just have that IT factor you can spot a mile away. When my mom used to take me to school she dressed quite conservatively and yet all the boys still knew she was a milf because of her pretty feminine face, not because of see through outfits or anything.

Personally when I worked with a completely stacked milf years ago it didn't matter what she wore. I mean I only ever saw her in work clothes, but it honestly made no difference, her huge tits would bounce with every step along with her fat italian ass. If a woman truly looks good she could probably still turn heads dressed as a hobo, especially if she has a nice face which is what every milf should have imo.

Okay that was probably an exaggeration but what I'm saying is your friend shouldn't worry about what she wears within reason and provided her sons aren't complaining too much about it. Attractive women have to deal with attention, it's just a part of life and it's not like she's gonna wear a trenchcoat just because her sons' friends are over.

Speaking of which do her sons actually know their friends are feeling their mom up? Do they just not care or are they too beta to do anything about it? Don't take offense, I mean I know we love this genre and all on here but if her kids are actually suffering or embarassed  it' s kinda fucked up but it's not my business, just my two cents.
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Sun May 21, 2017 12:55 am

roymilflover wrote:That's some bold guys touching her. I would never dared when i was a teenage to do that to a friends mom. Sounds sexy to me

The woman I'm talking about has worked as both a stripper and a prostitute , for fairly long periods of time for each.

She's not exactly 'respected'.... at least not in that sense. This goes double because precisely because she worked as those things, you can realize that she is very attractive. Though I think this was a given from the beginning.... ugly women don't get that type of attention to begin with.

Anyway her having worked as these things  is also one of the reasons why she finds it annoying to potentially have to change up the way she dresses at home. I went to her workplace (The strip club I mean) a few times and back where the girls are, you'll just see naked women walking by like it was nothing. I'm not saying this makes sense in the context of MILF/son's friends, I'm simply justifying her statement earlier that it's annoying to have to wear less revealing/sexy clothes at home.

Speaking of which do her sons actually know their friends are feeling their mom up?

They're reaching for her pretty quickly, so she explained. They're not cornering her and letting loose. For example, they will try to play it off as an accidental touch, or enter a room where she's changing "by accident", stuff like that.

That being said, I highly doubt the sons are aware......... a few years ago, she and I had sex in the same room as the two sons, they were watching TV but they did ask her a couple of questions which she answered in an obviously strange tone, they did not notice, nor did they notice any movement.... yes we were under a blanket but the point is, they're clueless when it comes to this stuff and I would explain this as "She's a single mother, her sons naturally have low awareness".

Do they just not care or are they too beta to do anything about it?

I have no idea, I  haven't spoken or seen them in about 2 years. I talk to her online semi regularly which is how this came up.

For about a year, I was their father figure and it really helped them to shape a better vision of the world; How to act and react... that it's okay to be silly but to keep it serious when they must. Very basic stuff like that , that they completely failed at.... uhhh, socialization, is what I mean.  Their mother simply could not give them the tools they needed.

Anyway my GUESS is that because she worked as a prostitute for a long time and a stripper for... another long time, they might be desensitized to this kind of thing, I really don't know. In my case, they wanted me to stay with their mother so maybe they did realize that she and I were getting it on near them on a regular basis but were happy about it, thus tried not to make a fuss.

Or it could be that they are truly that clueless.....
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Sun May 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Wow so their mom is both a stripper AND a prostitute.   Shocked  Didn't know that. Well In that case I think they're pretty much fucked as she'll probably end up fucking their friends eventually anyway but I'm glad you took the time to be their father figure for a while. God knows they needed it. Anyway I hope their lives turn out for the better in the end and that they truly don't mind their mom's profession/s but I have my doubts.

Not that it matters but is this woman latina?
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Sun May 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Betrayal wrote:Wow so their mom is both a stripper AND a prostitute.

That's actually really common.

That's not to say one is always the other but the overlap is very high.

Well In that case I think they're pretty much fucked

Well given their mother's profession and the fact that they're each from a different father.... you can see the pattern we've established.

as she'll probably end up fucking their friends eventually anyway

I don't think it will go quite that far (Unless she gets high with them) but anything could happen.

but I'm glad you took the time to be their father figure for a while. God knows they needed it.

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging  but in a way I am, I guess, what do they call it, humble bragging?

Anyway, I thought that during the year they were seeing me regularly they improved a LOT in discipline, grades and general attitude. They were less lazy and more articulate rather than just shouting nonsense or whining which is what they were used to.

Anyway I hope their lives turn out for the better in the end and that they truly don't mind their mom's profession/s but I have my doubts.

I don't think they'll amount to much but I tried to make sure they wouldn't end up resorting to crime.

Not that it matters but is this woman latina?

Yep, you guessed it.

While what you surmised is true, I'm more interested in discussing whether this occurrence is common and to what degree it is related to the sex appeal of the MILF in question. This happened to my mother as well and to a lesser degree, my step mother, but they put a stop to any inappropriate behavior pretty much instantly with stern rebukes.

Still, they also didn't dress as provocatively. Is there a correlation or is it all the attitude of the MILF? does sexual tension exist as long as she is present regardless? those are the questions.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Sun May 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Betrayal wrote:Well In that case I think they're pretty much fucked

You know, the more I thought about it the more I realized you're probably correct. My hope was that they could at least live a peaceful life as lowly workers, but I doubt they even reach that 'high'.

I hadn't noticed but when I was with this woman , I grew fond of her kids and sort of felt like I was reliving the past, except playing a different role in the story.... doing mostly the same stuff but , better. In my case, I feel I was irreparably fractured, psychologically. These kids seem a lot more resistant or accostumed to what's going on around them so maybe they'll do better.... however, judging from how things are progressing, I doubt it.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spikygreen cactus on Mon May 22, 2017 3:00 pm

In order for a normally hot woman to not be sexy she has to wear a burka. Societies that wanted to suppress female sexuality figured this out thousands of years ago. Any clothes that touch a woman's curves instead of hanging over them will reveal information to males about her sexual prowess.

As for why her son's friends were bold enough to touch her, it's probably because they know she doesn't have a husband/boyfriend, and that she was a former stripper/prostitute so she wouldn't be bothered by males touching her. I know I'd be scared shitless to touch a friend's mom if I knew she had a husband/boyfriend who could find out.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Mon May 22, 2017 3:22 pm

RoamingCat wrote:
Betrayal wrote:Well In that case I think they're pretty much fucked

You know, the more I thought about it the more I realized you're probably correct. My hope was that they could at least live a peaceful life as lowly workers, but I doubt they even reach that 'high'.

I hadn't noticed but when I was with this woman , I grew fond of her kids and sort of felt like I was reliving the past, except playing a different role in the story.... doing mostly the same stuff but , better. In my case, I feel I was irreparably fractured, psychologically. These kids seem a lot more resistant or accostumed to what's going on around them so maybe they'll do better.... however, judging from how things are progressing, I doubt it.
Yeah I doubt it too but you never know. This kinda shit is probably more common than we think, especially with latinas since they're so prone to being single moms. In all honesty their best hope is that maybe mommy finds some rich (white) cuck to take care of all of them. Then maybe they won't have to worry about working anyway.
It really must have been surreal for you to grow up with a hot mom who'd have sex with men with you nearby and then eventually smash a hot mom right under the noses of her own sons. Talk about life coming full circle Shocked

spikygreen cactus wrote:As for why her son's friends were bold enough to touch her, it's probably because they know she doesn't have a husband/boyfriend, and that she was a former stripper/prostitute so she wouldn't be bothered by males touching her. I know I'd be scared shitless to touch a friend's mom if I knew she had a husband/boyfriend who could find out.
Yeah but even if the father figure's not in their life those "friends" should still be afraid to touch her because of how her sons might react. That's why I asked Cat if they're beta or not. Having a hot mom is one thing but not being able to or not being willing to defend or protect your mom in circumstances like that must no doubt make it a million times worse. It's pretty much that "beta wimp with hot mom" syndrome I posted about in my other thread. See, maybe I was onto something there Idea
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Thu May 25, 2017 12:04 am

Betrayal wrote:
It really must have been surreal for you to grow up with a hot mom who'd have sex with men with you nearby and then eventually smash a hot mom right under the noses of her own sons.

I'll be honest, I didn't even connect it at the time. I was having so much fun with her doing the things I did with her sons nearby and the reason I enjoyed it so much is because it's such an echo of my earlier life.

But it's only in retrospect that I can realize all of these things...... I'm glad I was a good role model for her kids though, I remember the men in my mother's life treating her and me , at best, as disposable but usually like shit.

As for why her son's friends were bold enough to touch her, it's probably because they know she doesn't have a husband/boyfriend, and that she was a former stripper/prostitute so she wouldn't be bothered by males touching her.

This is what I think as well.

She never really seemed like she was angry when she told me these things had  happened, more like at best mildly annoyed and a little amused.  I am positive if she were pissed off when they did anything remotely resembling this, they would have never tried anything again but she seemed like she was more annoyed at the thought of possibly having to wear less revealing clothes than it happening again.

But anyway, it is in part her laid back attitude but also I am positive it is her casual clothing. She has almost zero "shame" in her, so she probably didn't even notice anything until it escalated to these things. And again it is probably also the fact that the first adult woman that a young boy see's will tend to be his friend's mom, the MILF, which heightens curiosity and awakens them to something they do not know.

Societies that wanted to suppress female sexuality figured this out thousands of years ago. Any clothes that touch a woman's curves instead of hanging over them will reveal information to males about her sexual prowess.

I agree with this. While I don't want women to be forced into burkas, there are obvious consequences to them revealing their bodies to men, especially young men with hormones raging at full blast.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Fri May 26, 2017 11:05 am

Does she ever dress purposely skimpy around her son's friends, aka. Smaller panties, see-through shirts, skimpy bikinis?

It also sounds like she appreciates the attention as she was only amused at the situation and hasn't changed her clothing or told her son's that their friends want to fuck her.

What did you mean when you said she probably wouldn't fuck them unless she got high?

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Tue May 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Mars wrote:Does she ever dress purposely skimpy around her son's friends, aka. Smaller panties, see-through shirts, skimpy bikinis?

Haven't seen her in awhile, but she used to dress pretty lazily while at home.

So yeah, that kind of thing, but again she is the type of woman that has very little, if any, shame left from her experiences.

It also sounds like she appreciates the attention as she was only amused at the situation and hasn't changed her clothing or told her son's that their friends want to fuck her.  

I get the sense that she likes the attention but only to a certain extent.

What did you mean when you said she probably wouldn't fuck them unless she got high?

Well, you will find that most strippers and prostitutes tend to dip into drugs quite regularly. I'm not sure if it's something that is required of them or just that it's there in that environment but like most women that work those jobs, she's had some heavy binges in her time.

At that point I'd say yeah she'd probably do a lot of things she wouldn't normally do while completely ignoring the consequences.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top