How do you think social media will affect this genre in the future?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you think social media will affect this genre in the future?

Post by Mars on Fri May 26, 2017 11:29 am

What I mean is that a lot of hot women today have some sort of social media account where they share hot photos of themselves. What I'm wondering about is their son's friends or bullies adding them online and getting to see the sexy photos of their friends hot mom.

Would this lead to more guys trying harder to fuck their friends moms? / Would the moms accept younger attention easier and continue to post photos that might embarrass or humiliate their own son's?

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do you think social media will affect this genre in the future?

Post by Betrayal on Fri May 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I've think we've already seen social media play a part promoting slutty moms. There's tons of hot moms with Instagrams, Facebook, Twitter accounts etc who flaunt their good genetics for all the world to see, not giving a damn how their sons feel about it. Before these sites existed, these moms would have just walked around the house half naked while her son's friends are over. Social media just gives the whores a bigger platform, a source of validation at their fingertips they can access at anytime. Also the guilt factor is probably lessened a bit since they can tell themselves they're just doing what all the cool people are doing and not just embarrassing their sons on purpose. I guess it really depends on how much a sadist the mom is to put her son through that kind of humiliation.

If a guy is alpha enough to try and fuck his friend's mom he's going to try to fuck her whether or not she even knows how to use the internet. But I do think it'd obviously be easier for a Chad to message dick pics to a milf instead of flashing her in the bathroom or something. But so many other factors come into play as well. Is the husband in the picture, is the mom sexually dissatisfied, is the son a beta or could he beat up the guy trying to fuck his mom?

Typed more than I should have it really just depends on how promiscuous the mom is in the end. A hot mom already receives tons of validation and attention in her daily life; putting up sleazy pics online is definitely a sign she might do something a mom "shouldn't" be doing.
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Sun May 28, 2017 12:50 am

I do wonder how many of the hot moms that post photos want to humiliate their son. I mean with the number of them online at least a few of them must get turned on by it and purposely post sluttier photos.

I also think that some of them are subconsciously looking for a Chad type online and may believe that finding a new guy takes precedence over embarrassing their son. The life factors would then determine who they might respond to.
Ex. A single mom with a beta son might be more favourable to young guys that show dominance over her son, while a married mom with an average son might just cheat on her husband with an older Chad type.

Another thing that probably causes this is that famous hot moms are already posting sexy photos so regular hot moms can say that they were following the trends online. For example Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel, and Alessandra Ambrosio all have young sons whose friends in 10-15 years will be able to find lingerie photos on their profiles and nude photos from a simple online search. I doubt any of those three will fuck their son's friends but they give the moms who might an excuse to post their own sexy pictures online.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spikygreen cactus on Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 am

I think it will lead to an over-saturation of embarrassed sons. The sons will eventually get used to the non-stop teasing from their friends when their mom's post hot pics every week, and will embrace being a cuck-son in order to cope. Even now some of the pics these hot moms post online are being taken by their sons who know exactly what their mom is doing.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Mon May 29, 2017 12:46 pm

https://www.instagram.com/refinnejjenn/

Her sons kinda look like Chad themselves but it still must suck to have a hot ass mom like this Razz" />

Another good hotbed of older women (they might not all be moms) on instagram is TheCougarClub. Some SUPER hot women on there, and the moms on there definitely don't care about embarrassing their sons. https://www.instagram.com/thecougarclub/?hl=en
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Tue May 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Interesting question actually.

I was lucky that my mother raised me before the rise of social media and only towards the very very end did social media even slightly start to make a dent in human interaction, but I get the feeling if it was as big 2-3 decades ago as it is now, my childhood and teenage years would have played out very differently.

My mother was a runner so she was in tip top shape and she was proud of how she looked. There was no instagram or facebook back then but if there was, she would have been uploading picture after picture of her svelt body which would have no doubt been viewed by all my classmates.

I think social media will greatly facilitate escalation, women that would otherwise have only occasionally be encouraged to show their sexuality will do it more explicitely and more often. Part of this is the mass attention they get online but also the high divorce rate leading to a huge amount of single mothers being around these days. Single mothers almost out of spite and malice against their ex I think, will tend to be more promiscuous than any other type of woman.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top