Found a very stereotypical Milf on YouTube

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found a very stereotypical Milf on YouTube

Post by Mars on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/LasVegasBarbie

This mom is such a Milf stereotype that it almost beggars belief. She is a 31 year old single mom with large breast implants and a teenage son and young daughter. She post videos of herself discussing risqué topics and sometimes showing off her sexy body. She also post videos of her with her son out and about, making you think that if she wears skimpy clothes when with her son in public what would she wear when her son's friends are over at her house in private.

https://www.instagram.com/lasvegasbarbie/

Her YouTube channel is slightly inappropriate but her Instagram is where she posts tons of sexy photos for her almost 10,000 followers, some of which are almost certainly her son's friends/bullies. This Milf seems like the type of mom who dresses like she wants to in order to get attention but doesn't care about how it could affect her son's life. She also has a snapchat that she sometimes posts sexy photos/videos on that her son's friends could easily find, and even if she reject their accounts they could easily make fake ones to add her.

If I was her son I would hate having friends over. She post so many skimpy photos online that she almost certainly wears similar clothing when her son's friends are over. I would also be worried that she would 'accidentally' wear even skimpier clothing around the house, like the thong and tank top photo she posted recently. I'd also be worried that in a few years she might get more openly sexy with the friends as they grow older.

From watching the videos with her son in them I think that he is a little bit of a mommys boy and that he might not stand up to any of the guys from his school who want to bang his mom. In a few years she might see them as young men and not her son's friends and might be open to getting with one of them as they probably haven't been pressured to back off by her son. With how open his mom is with other aspects of her life she might also just see it as sex with a young guy and not care about any of the consequences her son might face from such a decision.

This mom fits so many of the Milf stereotypes that I thought you guys would want to check her out. Cool

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found a very stereotypical Milf on YouTube

Post by Jman1012 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Yer I see what you mean, 100% some people will be making comments about his mom being good looking and with her making videos called "How To Make Your Cum Taste Good" that isnt going to help him.

Jman1012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Thanks. I heard of her but just didn't think to make a thread on her. Absolutely cringe watching her videos, especially the ones with her son. Yeah she definitely knows what she's doing and for sure knows she's embarrassing the hell out of her son, who looks about beta as I've ever seen. Hopefully for him he has plenty of hobbies to help him cope with the fact his mom looks like she does weekly scenes for brazzers. At least he has his own personal masturbation fodder right at home.

I mean on a serious note having your slim blonde fat titted mom make videos about cum and the kinds of Chads she fucks has gotta be the stuff that makes spree shooters. My heart goes out to him.
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hop664 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:34 am

Here's one I like:

- Prefers black men. (if you're into that). Has a mixed-race son I think.
- Is open about demanding big dicks and rejecting underendowed men (and not in a boring stereotypical SPH sense, she's for real).
- There are some nudes of her on youngleaks.

hop664

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Yeah, I mean everyone knows their parents have had sex but it's one thing to know and another for your own mom to talk about her preferences for certain things for guys to do. For example when she speaks about how cum tastes all her son and his friends will be thinking about is her sucking on some guys cock.

Also, with how open she is with her videos and photos she must know his friends want to bang her and yet she continues to post them. As Betrayal said, with how beta he is I doubt he would tell his mom to cover up and would continue to get embarrassed by his mom.

As for the shooter comment, I think this type of mom either causes the son to act out and become very alpha or become very beta and never confront his mom about how she is humiliating him.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMask on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Can someone link to her nudes?

DarkMask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content