Could this fantasy realistically happen anywhere or just in certain places in the world?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could this fantasy realistically happen anywhere or just in certain places in the world?

Post by Mars on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:19 pm

What I mean is would the chances of having a Milf fuck her son's bully be equal or more prone to happen in certain places. For example, would Latin Milfs have a higher chance than European or would it be roughly equal? I obviously know moms fucking their son's bully's would be a small number but would the geography and culture dictate wher more would be or would it be the same across the globe?

Also if you changed 'son's bullies' to 'son's friends' do you think the number would change measurably? I mean you hear about Milfs fucking their son's friends in the news but few if any about a bully. So do moms see it as a small betrayal when fucking his friends and a bigger one his bullies or is there another reason you barely hear about Milfs with their sons bully?

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this fantasy realistically happen anywhere or just in certain places in the world?

Post by Betrayal on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:20 pm

I mean it probably does happen in 3rd world countries and we just don't hear about it; of course the moms in those places probably aren't that hot (besides South America) The thing is in America, Europe, or even Japan a mom having an affair with her son's friends or bullies is no doubt going to just lead to shame, embarrassment, and perhaps even legal consequences. I personally don't mind whatsoever just having it stay a fantasy but it does make one think.
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this fantasy realistically happen anywhere or just in certain places in the world?

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:50 am

That's a really good question, I was chatting with two guys, one from india and another from paistan. Apparently in those countries, society as a whole is very repressed and many things go left unsaid.

Because of this, kinks/deviations like this one surge forth a lot more frequently. Now, I'm not saying it always happens in these places , but I am going to say that the prevalence of this, or similar interests, is directly proportional to how "Under the rug" free thought is.

I dislike the term but, very conservative nations lend themselves to this kind of thing, because there is no easy outlet for people that think this way. Luckily in my country, it's not a big deal.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top