Found a couple of son's who might have problems growing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found a couple of son's who might have problems growing up

Post by Mars on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:20 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/6j5eko/cmon_mommy_needs_a_new_daddy/

In this first one the mom is making her son take photos of her showcasing her body and ass. If she is this open with him in public imagine how she'll be when he's older and in the privacy of her own house. I worry that this Milf will try to be the 'cool mom' of her son's friends group that will cause her son embarrassment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/68v5k2/mom_takes_son_to_slut_walk/

This mom took her son to slutwalk while he holds a sign proclaiming his mom is a slut. If she's this open about her sluttiness and sexuality now, imagine how it will be when he is old enough to be 'taught' about her point of view and see how Milfy she is compared to his friends moms. This mom might fuck some of his friends but I see it as more likely that she will be fucking guys while he is home as it will allow her to be in control of her sex life and prove that she doesn't care what her son thinks about her getting laid.

I think both of these women will embarrass their sons when they are older but if I was one of his friends I would love going over to their house and seeing their Milf moms.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found a couple of son's who might have problems growing up

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:51 am

Those sons are doomed.

I am not one to say that women should have their sexuality restricted, but a certain level of modesty would really go a long way in raising psychologically healthy sons.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spikygreen cactus on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm

First one reminds me of a fitness chick I found on Instagram who had a young son and had him take some provocative photos of her. Can't remember her name but she was from Denmark.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top