How do you think the son's of these Instagram 'models' will handle having Milf moms?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you think the son's of these Instagram 'models' will handle having Milf moms?

Post by Mars on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:22 pm

With all these models on social media posting sexy photos of themselves how do you think it will affect their sons? I mean how will they handle their friends being able to see their mom in all sorts of sexy photos? A ton of these models will try to stay fit which means their sons friends will likely follow them as they become older and be able to see and save photos of the Milf mom to embarrass the son with.

Compared to twenty years ago when model moms could hide that side of their life from the son and friends, now a simple name search could reveal photos and profiles of the mom that give her son's friends ton of material to use. I think this will lead to more humiliated son's as any bullies no longer have to pretend to be friends to see the Milf at home, as she will just post sexy photos online anyways and likely not care that she is embarrassing her son.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do you think the son's of these Instagram 'models' will handle having Milf moms?

Post by Mars on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:10 pm

https://www.instagram.com/rose_scarby_fitness/

This Milf is the type of mom I'm talking about. She is an actual 'fitness' model with kids and still posts sexy photos that will likely embarrass her son's in a couple years. She doesn't even have a fake name on the profile so it would be easy for one of her son's friends/bullies to find her online.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do you think the son's of these Instagram 'models' will handle having Milf moms?

Post by RoamingCat on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:32 pm

This is a relatively new phenomenon so we can't say for sure... but what is certain is that there will be a strong psychological effect on the son.

There is no way that he does not realize his mother is actively placing herself as a sexualized object to be oogled by men everywhere. This level of exposure will probably cut him deep and I don't think the mother will care (Predictably so).
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 am

I agree that their will be a strong psychological impact on the son. I think it might cause less serious friendships as any guy who looks online for the mom and finds her could try and fake being a friend to the son in order to get the opportunity to check out the Milf at home and see how sexy she acts there. Never knowing if their friend is a friend or just checking out the Milf will cause trust issues.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top