Milf goes on dates while the son is alone in their house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Milf goes on dates while the son is alone in their house

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 pm

55 and 19 are a bit older , but yeah I've been there.... when I was between 10-13 my mother went into overdrive to pin down a man (She wanted more children and time was almost up) so drunken nights out to "meet people" were very regular.

She went through the same thing after her second marriage failed. Except by then I was 18 almost 19 and I could see far more clearly.  It didn't affect me to know my mother was getting fucked when she went out, I was old enough to know that most people that go out to sleazy bars or clubs, are going with that intention.

I don't think this adult man (19 is way past the point where his mother's behavior is an issue, barring extreme circumstances) will have any lasting problems.... I'm sure the mom will give the son a rough time though. She sounds incredibly selfish, reckless and promiscuous. Sure wish I had her number.

EDIT:
Errrm, I just read the comments... I guess it's predictable to see people support the mother rather than admonish her. We do live in a world that stands against men; A man doing the equivalent (Trying to relive his youth at say, 55) would be considered quite pathetic. That is how I view this woman.... that's not to say I wouldn't give her a good roll in the hay, but that's a very low bar.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top