Are the mother's victims or perpetrators?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are the mother's victims or perpetrators?

Post by RoamingCat on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:36 pm

There is a very thin line in fantasy and reality where a mother that commits these acts is doing so out of duress, duplicity or some form of inescapable pressure.... and the moment when she becomes actvitely complicit in doing so (Whether she is reluctant is irrelevant).

I am of the opinion that all mothers who do this are culpable since they are adults and things like "Well he promised me X" or "It's not my fault, I was drunk" really don't excuse their behavior.

Not that I want them to stop, but it is interesting to consider what level of culpability a MILF that exposes her son to her sexual behavior , to a certain or to a full degree, has. Is she just as bad as the bully/son's friends? is she worse? is she a blameless victim?

Thoughts?
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are the mother's victims or perpetrators?

Post by spikygreen cactus on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:30 pm

I like it when the MILF can't resist having sex with the bully because she's sexually attracted to him, so a victim of her own female nature.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman1012 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:11 pm

spikygreen cactus wrote:I like it when the MILF can't resist having sex with the bully because she's sexually attracted to him, so a victim of her own female nature.

Yer I agree as well, I would also say when the mom does it to protect her son, so the bully gets the mom and he will stop bullying the son as part of a deal. Not sure if there are any stories out there that have this as the main plot?

Jman1012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:01 am

I think most Milfs are perpetrators but not to the degree of the bully. Some obviously are full perpetrators who try and humiliate their sons but I think this is a minority of Milfs.

I like it when the Milf is a massive slut who just cares about getting cock and doesn't care that her actions will have consequences for her son.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top