(Observation) Some single moms are incredibly slutty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Observation) Some single moms are incredibly slutty

Post by Mars on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:32 am

This is just my observation that single mom Milfs act incredibly slutty after their break up or divorce. It seems like the moment their single a switch flips and they try and get back at their ex by proving they are still sexy and able to get fucked by tons of other men. Another observation is that some Milfs dress sexier when their sons friends are over to prove that they are still hot enough to get a young guys attention. A lot of these moms also seem to not care what their sons think which could cause problems like their friends checking out the slutty mom or having to listen to her get nailed when she brings a new guy home.

Many times these moms will be the 'cool' moms who act more like the sons friend than mom. Cool moms usually also become friends with their sons friends, which may cause her to see them as young men who she could fuck and not sons friends who should be off limits.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Observation) Some single moms are incredibly slutty

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:15 am

This is just my observation that single mom Milfs act incredibly slutty after their break up or divorce.

I believe your observation is correct. I've seen the same thing again and again.

It seems like the moment their single a switch flips and they try and get back at their ex by proving they are still sexy and able to get fucked by tons of other men.

While that is true, it's also that in their mind they justify it by thinking that they're single and possibly doing a favor to the son , looking for a suitable partner (a new father, even though they never phrase it that way).

This makes them both slutty, and fairly easy targets for men, especially because after a divorce, a woman will feel "old" or like she has failed.... the approval of a man or many men, will help her feel better , of course this is at the expense of the dignity of her son, and herself if she ever had any.

A lot of these moms also seem to not care what their sons think which could cause problems like their friends checking out the slutty mom or having to listen to her get nailed when she brings a new guy home.

Yep.

I hypothesize that one of the reasons for that is , at least in part, to get revenge on the biological father of the son, by making him experience these things, she is hurting the father and eliminating him from his son's mind , little by little.

I did that once, but the chick had daughters, not sons. I probably would have stayed with her if she had at least one son, because I'm fucked up in the head like that.

Many times these moms will be the 'cool' moms who act more like the sons friend than mom

Yep, they're terrible parents because of that.

which may cause her to see them as young men who she could fuck and not sons friends who should be off limits.

That's uncommon, in my observations.

It sounds hot , and it is hot when it actually happens, but it's pretty rare realistically.... most, if not all  divorced MILFs will often flirt with her son's friends, but actually going through with it is not the norm at all.

Oh and just to clarify, it's very uncommon for mother's to do anything sexual with their son's friends but I can tell you from experience that it can and does happen (especially if like me, the son is forced to help, or helps of his own volition). Fond memories... but at the time it was pretty confusing and horrifying.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:35 pm

I agree that one of reasons is to get revenge on the father of the son. I think most of these Milfs do it subconsciously but there are probably some who do it to humiliate and embarrass her son. There could also be more embarrassment if she does it when he has friends over as they could spread it around that she is acting slutty.

I agree that most Milfs won't fuck his friends but there are some who will do almost anything up to it with them. For example she could: flirt, talk about sex lives and preferences, allow them to follow her online profiles, and wear very skimpy clothing when they are around. Knowing that her son's friends check her out could also give her 'approval' like you said.

I also think that if the mom sees the son as an extension of the father she will be more likely to do slutty things that affect him as she might see it as getting back at his father.

Do you mind explaining how you were forced to help or is that too personal?

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Mars wrote:Do you mind explaining how you were forced to help or is that too personal?

When I was 12-13, I had a crush on a girl in another class at school. This guy, who I hated,  was known to be very good with women despite being ugly as sin. He pestered/bullied me about it and told me he could 'get' her if he really wanted to. I tried to ignore him but he eventually wore me down and told me that we should have a bet, if he could pull it off, I would help him get what he wants and if not, he'll help me get that girl.

I didn't want to but I figured he had absolutely no chance since the girl was very cute. I accepted.... the girl was seemingly innocent and probably had a boyfriend as well so I couldn't see myself losing... one day there was an excursion to a theme park. On the bus ride over, he somehow managed to sit next to her, I sat nearby and somewhat overheard them talking.

Long story short, I lost the bet that I didn't want to make in the first place.  He actually didn't have sex with her, but he engaged in some very heavy petting on the bus ride back. As it turns out the cute , innocent looking girl was  quite the slut.... and I don't mean just that incident.

Anyway the 'help' I offered him was to invite him over at a night when I knew my mother would return from drinking with one of her "friends".  It was some type of holiday or something so she got home , clearly having had one drink too many... and I encouraged her to get a few more since "it's early and you're already home anyway it's not like you're going to drive". I somewhat underestimated how much she'd drink.... when she came back into the roon, she was pretty sloshed, and as she sat down next to us, he gave me a signal to leave, so I did.

I immediately ran outside to spy through the window and eventually went back into the room... I'll leave the sultry details to your imagination since that wasn't what you asked, but suffice to say, while it didn't go all the way, it went far enough that it is etched into my mind till death.

I agree that one of reasons is to get revenge on the father of the son.

One of my working hypothesis for why my mother was the way she was towards me, was because I have exactly the same name as my father and I've always been a mirror image of him.

I'm not sure if women are that superficial but I do wonder.... for the record, she divorced my father when I was 5-6.... I barely remember.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMask on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:28 am

Roaming Cat, I'd like to hear the details if you don't mind.

DarkMask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman1012 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:23 am

Same here that was quite hot roamingcat. Did your mom ever have sex with him again or was it just a one time thing?

Should maybe turn that into a literotica story if you enjoy writing them.

Jman1012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:12 pm

I agree with your hypothesis roamingcat. If the son is a mirror image of the father then the mom might feel her embarrassment and humiliation of him will be revenge against the father. Your example was probably worse because you also have the same name which could cause her to see you as your father when she was drunk, ie. She might think she's cucking your father when she was actually doing it to you.

Do your mom knowingly fuck guys you knew or was it only when she was drunk or high?

Did your mom talk with you about fucking guys you knew or was it more an open secret where you both knew what was happening but didn't talk about it?

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Jman1012 wrote:Same here that was quite hot roamingcat. Did your mom ever have sex with him again or was it just a one time thing?

They never had sex. He certainly wanted to, but she didn't and she turned him down even in a very drunken state. At least... actual sex, oral sex on the other hand....

Should maybe turn that into a literotica story if you enjoy writing them.

I'm not a good writer, plus most of these incidents involve people that were under the age of 18, which I believe is illegal in the United States.0

I can say them here with confidence because these are not stories, I'm just relaying what actually happened.

Do your mom knowingly fuck guys you knew or was it only when she was drunk or high?

While I never saw her do drugs, I'm positive she was getting high every now and then.... but alcohol was her true vice. She was an alcoholic all the way.

Without the influence of drugs or alcohol, she was a straight arrow and would never do anything like that. She was 100% virtuous and pure.... but after a couple of drinks, and then a few more drinks after that, that was not the case. She was a lot more willing to do things that she would never do.

Did your mom talk with you about fucking guys you knew or was it more an open secret where you both knew what was happening but didn't talk about it?

At the time, she always denied any sexual activity, even when I had seen it with my own eyes. She would also get angry if I pressed the issue. The way I managed to (eventually) get some answers was , after I turned 18, she and I would occasionally drink, or she would come home from drinking, I'd get her more drunk. In that state, she was less resistant to responding my questions. Surprisingly there are still things she won't tell me. I intend to get all the answers to my questions sooner or later....

So to answer your question, she never talked to me about sex. I think she thought I didn't know what was going on at the time but I have no way of knowing until I can directly ask her.... this is a mystery to me.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top