Would having a young Milf mom make her son's life worse?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would having a young Milf mom make her son's life worse?

Post by Mars on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:41 pm

By young mom I mean a Milf who is 26-31 years old when her son enters high school. An example I've found is LasVegasBarbie, a 31 year old Milf whose son entered high school when she was 29. (www.instagram.com/lasvegasbarbie ) Obviously having a Milf mom would be tough on any son but would having a younger Milf mom cause more problems or would it be the same as an older Milf mom.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would having a young Milf mom make her son's life worse?

Post by spikygreen cactus on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:58 pm

I think so, probably because a younger mom would feel that she is still young and should go out and have fun to make up for the early years when her son was a baby.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:12 pm

Yes that would be very rough on the son. Having been through something similar but not as extreme myself I can vouch slightly. However, I have seen it first hand how young boys become very maladjusted when they have a young mom.

I worked at a clinic for about a year, roughly 10 years ago. This was in a very impoverished part of my city. Seeing pregnant 13 year old girls was not uncommon, I only saw a couple of pregnant 12 year olds, and I only heard of pregnant 11 year olds.

Young girls , especially in poor areas of a city, are having sex earlier and earlier. We had all sorts of programs going trying to teach young girls to use protection or to at least wait till 15 but none of it ever had any effect. There was always an influx of pregnant teenage girls. For me the most disturbing part is that they didn't really see anything wrong with it (Maybe their mother had them at that age? I never asked), that area of the city really was a cycle of poverty.

Anyway I met one 'older' woman who had her son right after turning 13. Her son was 10 and she was 23 but she was short and had very little curves so she looked way younger than she actually was. It was surreal. I was kind of friends with her son because he hung out near the clinic all the time, but I never made a move on the mom because, despite not having much curves she was still very attractive and I figured she was out of my league.... huge mistake.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:51 pm

I agree cat. Using your examples the moms could be around 25-26 when their son enters high school. Obviously not all will stay in shape but those that do will likely cause their son problems. Also she might still bring guys home and not care what her son thinks as she is still in the prime of her sexual life.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top