If you had a (13) son and you found him + his mom (your wife) together...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you had a (13) son and you found him + his mom (your wife) together...

Post by RoamingCat on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:19 pm

What would be your reaction?

I would initially be in shock but then I would probably be very proud of my son. I'd have to play the role and tell both of them to cut it out but, while I would never tolerate infidelity from my woman, I feel that my son conquering his mother in such a fashion would be an amazing accomplishment.

I assume most men would be disgusted and horrified. I'd be surprised, then amused, then very proud of my kid but I would try to mask these emotions as best as I can.... in my mind, anything that is mine, is also my  son's.

I assume the psychology of this stems from the fact that I was born into extreme poverty and barely had contact with my father... and what little contact I had with my mother was always negative; This has always given me a feeling of scarcity and loneliness so I would do my best to make sure my son never went through that. Therefore, if I have a son, I'd like to give him all the opportunities I never had and, rather than restrict him, encourage him in life.... also it'd be fucking hot.

If I have a daughter, I would have no idea what to do, say or think, shrug.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you had a (13) son and you found him + his mom (your wife) together...

Post by spikygreen cactus on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:01 am

It would depend on the nature of the relationship. If I found out my wife was preying on my son and forcing him to have sex when he didn't want to then I would be very upset and probably seek a divorce. This is by far the most likely scenario.

But in my fantasy I would secretly find out that my son seduced my wife with his huge cock and continue to spy on their sexual escapades cyclops

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top