Sisters.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sisters.

Post by Mars on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Does anyone else also get off thinking about their sister getting nailed by bullies? I mean a sister is a lot more likely to fuck guys her brother knows and less likely to care about how he feels about the embarrassment and humiliation that could happen. I also think sisters are more likely to embarrass their brothers with their sex life than mothers would with their sons. Also if you sister and mom are slutty it opens up the possibility of guys getting to nail the both of them (separately or together lol! ) which could cause the brother/son a ton of humiliation.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sisters.

Post by hop664 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:15 am

Yeah, it may not be as devastating as knowing the vag you came out of creamed in pleasure provided by your bully's dick... but it's a more believable scenario, especially if the siblings don't get along. The sister could even encourage the bully to do more, or give him inside tips on how to get under the brother's skin. But it's even less-explored fetish in erotica than mom-bully.

hop664

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:30 pm

Been there. Wasn't hot. Then again she was my older sister so it wasn't that big of a deal, if she had been younger than me I'd probably be horrified and humiliated rather than just annoyed.

Mother was x100 hotter because it is a huge taboo (and other reasons) whereas a young woman hooking up with guys her age really isn't... I was almost relieved when I knew my sister was getting railed by some guy I knew, because that meant she wasn't seeing much older men.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Son1010 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:05 pm

I don't have any other female siblings so that may be the reason but I never found it to be a particular turn on. I could see if you have a close bond to your sister how it may make you feel betrayed, but a sister isn't really compelled to respect or stand by you like a mother is.  It's a guy that you don't get along screwing your sister, best case scenario, and that doesn't excite me much. I'd get much more off if it was a female best friend or something like that if we're being completely honest.

Only way it may be a thing for me if the sister is joined by another woman - A girlfriend, a mom, you guys know the gist.
Broken_Son1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 am

I agree with hop that the sister could encourage the bully to do more embarrassment if she really hates her brother. I also think that a sister is a lot more likely to act slutty and try and fuck his friends.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Mars wrote:I also think that a sister is a lot more likely to act slutty and try and fuck his friends.

Correct.

Because it's a lot more normal and more common, I think it's a lot less interesting and hot compared to a MILF, at least in my opinion.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top