Threesomes(And foursomes, and group sex in general[M/F/F/+])

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Threesomes(And foursomes, and group sex in general[M/F/F/+])

Post by Broken_Son1010 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:31 pm

In light of the new ``Sister`` topic, I’m curious to see opinions on this subject. I mainly mean it as having more than one dear female of your life betraying you, rather than a bunch of dudes screwing your mother.

I myself, nowadays, find it much more arousing than the standard. Having a friend, bully, rival or other possible antagonistic male owning or seducing not only your mother but also a sister or even a girlfriend is such a taboo-istic idea. Because it gives the impression that either a) You may be the problem or b) The Cock power is strong, since it’s not only one woman doing it, ergo, she’s not a special case. It’s got to the point that while in Tumblr, unless the image of the caption captures my attention, I’ll just scroll down ‘til I see a caption that evokes what I’m talking about.

As already stated on the Sister topic, I don’t get off from the thought of a sister (which I don’t have, mind you) screwing a bully, but a Sister seducing your girlfriend so your bully can fuck her too? Uhm, yes please.

A girlfriend that actually finds her boyfriend pathetic and wants to open his mom’s eyes with his best friend’s cock? Ahoy.

Your rival seducing the three of them, making them love and adore his dick? Then even managing to get your female childhood best friend, the only person that always should you’re your back, on her knees? Yessir, thank you.

I think the only exception that I can’t get off is when an Auntie is involved. I have some aunties and two that I get along particularly well but they seem so… Distant, in regards this fetish. I understand that some captioners find images with two MILFs particularly hot but, eh… I don’t know. It’s weird how ultimately I ‘’do it’’ with the picture in mind but if the caption isn’t particularly aligned to what I like, it’s not the same thing.
Broken_Son1010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Threesomes(And foursomes, and group sex in general[M/F/F/+])

Post by spikygreen cactus on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:03 am

For me:

Mom, girlfriend, female friend = Yes
Sister, aunt = No

For me there needs to be betrayal. A Mom is supposed to love her son, not his bully. Same for the girlfriend and female friend. You kind of expect your sister to go fuck some other guy eventually, so no betrayal there. I think there's also a small homophobic factor with the sister since she is the closest to you genetically out of all the females, so if she gets fucked it kinda feels like you getting fucked. Aunt is just too distant, so no betrayal.

spikygreen cactus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hop664 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:25 am

I love FFM's potential for humiliation of a protagonist that is involuntarily celibate, while women flock to the other, more capable male. Ideally he should be a bully of some sort. A friend dynamic is nice too, especially if they've known each other for almost a lifetime and she still ends screwing the asshole bully knowing it's a kind of betrayal of her lifetime friend. But really, the relation to the protagonist is not necessary, it's enough to know the asshole gets all the sex and the meek protagonist is driven to depression and self-loathing because he can't get any himself.

hop664

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:09 am

I agree that adding more women betraying you does make it hotter. I'll add that it doesn't have to be group sex but just having one woman in your life convince another to fuck the guy makes it hot. For example: a sister convincing her mom to get fucked by the same guy, your female friend convincing your gf, sister or mom, or a mom letting the women in her son's life get fucked by a guy who already nailed her.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top