Brad the Bully

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brad the Bully

Post by TreeHugger829 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:18 pm

He released more content here

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0763CQNH3

I bought it and read it. It changes and adds a bunch of stuff as well as takes away some stuff. For example, the entire scene of the mom and the party at the end had been removed. This one ends with Brad and Vanessa having sex. Also something new that I and some others might not like, it includes milksop being fucked in the ass with a strap on.

TreeHugger829

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman1012 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:01 am

TreeHugger829 wrote:He released more content here

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0763CQNH3

I bought it and read it. It changes and adds a bunch of stuff as well as takes away some stuff. For example, the entire scene of the mom and the party at the end had been removed. This one ends with Brad and Vanessa having sex. Also something new that I and some others might not like, it includes milksop being fucked in the ass with a strap on.

Damn thats a shame he put it on amazon its one of my favourite stories, how many more chapters did he add in after the party part and any chance you could upload it here?

Jman1012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TreeHugger829 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:09 am

Jman1012 wrote:
Damn thats a shame he put it on amazon its one of my favourite stories, how many more chapters did he add in after the party part and any chance you could upload it here?

He removed the party part completely. Maybe he'll add it back in again at a later date. At the part where the party would be is instead Vanessa getting tricked into having sex with Brad. And he added a bunch of other new scenes throughout like the cheerleaders making Vanessa dance for them. I don't want to upload it because he probably won't like it and might stop writing it because of that.

TreeHugger829

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bottom_all_the_way on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi everyone!

Back from the dead here.

Sorry for the radio silence, I was a bit fed up with the constant requests from fans over several mediums. I love my fans and it was stressing me out not having time to give them the response you deserved and I ended up just logging out. I wanted / needed a break from the story. I was traveling (as someone mentioned previously, I am in the military) and working and also volunteering to foster dogs and help them get a new home - it really has been a full-time gig for me. Imagine trying to get in the mood to write an erotic story while you have a puppy chewing at your feet and jumping in your lap, or another dog barking for food. It's been a busy time for me!

I have (as you guys saw) released a bit of new content over Amazon. I also have a pay option via paypal. If for some reason a fan is completely unable to purchase the story, I would ask them to e-mail me and explain the situation so I can make sure they get a copy. I don't want anyone to be left out, I just wanted to get some value back for the time I've put into what is quickly shaping up to be a 500+ page book.

As for removing the party scene: it is not removed, it is just shuffled a bit further down in the story! I wanted to add a bit more set-up and fill in some blanks as to what happened before the party. The party scene will very much be coming back in an update or 2 later.

The story is more available now and I would appreciate it not being posted here, but as I said you can e-mail me if you're having trouble getting a copy and I will make sure you get one, one way or the other.

My e-mail for this story is: bottomallthewayauthor@gmail.com

Thank you for keeping the story alive and I look forward to hearing any feedback!

- Bottom

Bottom_all_the_way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by draymorton on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:03 am

Bottom_all_the_way wrote:Hi everyone!

Back from the dead here.

Sorry for the radio silence, I was a bit fed up with the constant requests from fans over several mediums. I love my fans and it was stressing me out not having time to give them the response you deserved and I ended up just logging out. I wanted / needed a break from the story. I was traveling (as someone mentioned previously, I am in the military) and working and also volunteering to foster dogs and help them get a new home - it really has been a full-time gig for me. Imagine trying to get in the mood to write an erotic story while you have a puppy chewing at your feet and jumping in your lap, or another dog barking for food. It's been a busy time for me!

I have (as you guys saw) released a bit of new content over Amazon. I also have a pay option via paypal. If for some reason a fan is completely unable to purchase the story, I would ask them to e-mail me and explain the situation so I can make sure they get a copy. I don't want anyone to be left out, I just wanted to get some value back for the time I've put into what is quickly shaping up to be a 500+ page book.

As for removing the party scene: it is not removed, it is just shuffled a bit further down in the story! I wanted to add a bit more set-up and fill in some blanks as to what happened before the party. The party scene will very much be coming back in an update or 2 later.

The story is more available now and I would appreciate it not being posted here, but as I said you can e-mail me if you're having trouble getting a copy and I will make sure you get one, one way or the other.

Thank you for keeping the story alive and I look forward to hearing any feedback!

- Bottom

I was more than happy to purchase the story. Hopefully others here will support as well. $3 is a small price to pay for such an amazing piece of erotic literature. Thanks for the update, Bottom. Looking forward to future installments.

draymorton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzoooo on Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Please enable kindle unlimited

Lorenzoooo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devetak on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Aye. Be sure to leave reviews (I know how awkward that can be, though you can change your username for it) so it gets more presence.

Devetak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bottom_all_the_way on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:41 pm

New Brad The Bully chapters have been published to the story! If you've already purchased the story you will now have instant access to them.

Hope they continue to hit the spot!

Lorenzoooo wrote:Please enable kindle unlimited

This is something I'm still looking into. There seem to be higher requirements to be put on kindle unlimited (it's not as simple as pressing a switch).

draymorton wrote:I was more than happy to purchase the story. Hopefully others here will support as well. $3 is a small price to pay for such an amazing piece of erotic literature. Thanks for the update, Bottom. Looking forward to future installments.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the support!

Bottom_all_the_way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocco1981 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Hey bottom, purchased the book and left a review, I have only one thing to say: Great work man!
P.S
Just one thing, for some reason my copy cannot update to the new chapters that you mention and ends with the sex scene between Brad and Vanessa!
rocco1981

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bottom_all_the_way on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:40 pm

rocco1981 wrote:Hey bottom, purchased the book and left a review, I have only one thing to say: Great work man!
P.S
Just one thing, for some reason my copy cannot update to the new chapters that you mention and ends with the sex scene between Brad and Vanessa!

Woo, I appreciate it!

As for the new content, you may need to update or redownload the book. Does this link help?

https://www.ereader-palace.com/update-kindle-book-latest-version/

You're not the only one with this problem, as I've just gotten 3 different e-mails about it. I want to get the info out to everyone how to fix it, so let me know if that works.

Bottom_all_the_way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocco1981 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:45 am

I have tried everything but for me it still does not update, maybe Amazon hasn't provided the update yet. If anyone manages to get the newer version please tell me.
Also for some reason I can't see my review, can't understand why!
rocco1981

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devetak on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:01 am

It looks like Amazon has to review it first. It might just take some time.

Devetak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzoooo on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:30 am

Why not kindle unlimited??

Lorenzoooo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by draymorton on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:45 pm

rocco1981 wrote:I have tried everything but for me it still does not update, maybe Amazon hasn't provided the update yet. If anyone manages to get the newer version please tell me.
Also for some reason I can't see my review, can't understand why!

Same here - I can't view the updated material, the book still ends at the same place. I even enabled automatic updates in my settings. Any tips on what to do ?

draymorton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bottom_all_the_way on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi everyone, after a lot of searching and confusion, I discovered this:

TL,DR: Amazon thinks that once you purchase a book, you want to keep that exact version of the book and ignore all future publications to the book. Anytime I add more content to the book, previous purchasers will not get the content unless they contact Amazon asking to be updated to the latest version.

I don't know if contacting them once will automatically apply to all future updates, or if you'll have to contact them every time I release a new update. If you want to wait, I have also contacted Amazon explaining the situation. Not everyone knows about this forum and it's a shame to think buyers of the story are missing out!

It can be awkward contacting Amazon every few weeks to get an updated copy, so here's the workaround I suggest: E-mail me: bottomallthewayauthor@gmail.com with your confirmation of purchase (or a screenshot of it). I will add you to a distro and ensure you get e-mailed a copy of the new chapters each time I publish a new version onto the Kindle (including chapters 91-93 of course)

I apologize to everyone, I had no idea Amazon operated this way or I would have found an alternative. I had to find the answer buried several pages deep in the help forums.

Bottom_all_the_way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelkala on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:54 pm

I don't think it works that way considering there's an option to keep your books up to date with the latest version.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252670

Jelkala

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bottom_all_the_way on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Jelkala wrote:I don't think it works that way considering there's an option to keep your books up to date with the latest version.

I agree, it's really strange. But somehow new buyers are able to see the new chapters (if they bought it after the new chapters were added), but previous buyers are not (even after deleting and redownloading the book). That forum topic I posted is the only thing I've found so far that explains why.

I have contacted Amazon support explaining the situation, so hopefully we will know what the answer is soon.

Bottom_all_the_way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bottom_all_the_way on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Amazon answered, and basically they said there's nothing they can do to help me and there is no workaround.

https://puu.sh/y1z2f/d9bfcf6eaf.jpg

He also linked this help information which says the same thing:

So the only way for people who have bought the story to receive future updates is if they rebuy the story or use the 'contact us' to have customer service overwrite their version.  I would recommend waiting until the book is completed, then do 1 push for the full version. In the meantime just send me proof of purchase and I will e-mail you the new content as it's released.

I'll send out a mass e-mail and a tumblr post about it so hopefully everyone gets the word Smile

Bottom_all_the_way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

So glad you are back

Post by MrX69 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:22 am

Bottom_all_the_way wrote:Hi everyone!

Back from the dead here.

- Bottom

I am so glad that you are back... and I am planning to buy the book right away... Just a quick question about the updated version, Is the party scene only thing that has changed or there are other changes in the story as well.
Just wanted to know that can we continue reading where we left off (before the party scene) or do we have to start from the beginning??

MrX69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bottom_all_the_way on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:42 pm

MrX69 wrote:I am so glad that you are back... and I am planning to buy the book right away... Just a quick question about the updated version, Is the party scene only thing that has changed or there are other changes in the story as well.
Just wanted to know that can we continue reading where we left off (before the party scene) or do we have to start from the beginning??

You absolutely do not need to re-read the entire thing. I went through and updated a lot, though it was mostly just fixing errors or changing a few sentences to make them a bit spicier, trying to make the older content match the quality of the newer chapters. I also removed some stuff like the dream sequences. You can pick back up right where you left off, at the school just before the party starts.

If you do wish to reread it, you will find a few new things here and there, such as an entire new sex scene in chapter 29. But, the rereading is by no way required.

Glad you've enjoyed the story thus far Smile

Bottom_all_the_way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by getdare.12356416514a on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Heeelo,

so I wan't to buy this ebook but I don't like the idea of buying a unfinished book. How long until this is done? I probably bought over 140 ebooks on amazon so far, my collection is pretty big by now but I never bought a unfinished one. How would I retrieve the latest version? How do I prove that I bought it?

getdare.12356416514a

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assketchem on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:21 am

Is there more ebooks in this same genre?

Also, does anyone know if there has been more chapters released after the Brad and Vanessa part?

Assketchem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by john01824 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:04 pm

Assketchem wrote:Is there more ebooks in this same genre?

Also, does anyone know if there has been more chapters released after the Brad and Vanessa part?

I just purchased it about 5 days ago and the last part was Milksop and Vanessa watching a movie with the male actor reminding him of Brad. I also wonder how to get updates and how to know the story was even updated. Still well worth the $2.99 no matter about any future updates.

john01824

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman1012 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Bit off topic here but getdare.12356416514a do you have any more stories you could recommend from amazon by any chance?

Jman1012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by franckykool on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:21 pm

The new chapters 95-101 are released.
They are very hot.
They suggest a slow and painful/delightful downward spiral for Becky (and Vanessa).

franckykool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top