How would a mom feel if her son has a tiny dick ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How would a mom feel if her son has a tiny dick ?

Post by loserson on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:54 am

Every mother is a once a girl. And in that period of a women's life they prefer guys with big cocks and make fun of tiny guys. And think about how that women would feel when she gave birth to a kid with a tiny dick.
And I think having a small dick son won't stop them from going after guys with big dicks or dancing to song "don't want a short dick man". And even they wouldn't fuck with a tiny guy.

loserson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How would a mom feel if her son has a tiny dick ?

Post by Betrayal on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:05 pm

She'd would probably feel bad that he's going to have a hard time attracting and keeping a woman to raise a family with. At the end of the day most mothers want their son to be happy and especially reproduce and continue the bloodline. I mean unless she actually wants to fuck her son I don't think it would impact her sex life too much. At the same time I could see some embarrassing moms maybe poking fun at their son's dick size when they get older as a light rib, but that would still be brutal and unlikely to happen.

Also penis size is said to be hereditary so odds are daddy wasn't slinging too much either if you know what I mean Razz
Betrayal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hop664 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:11 am

Not all women like them big or make fun of small dicks, but it is hot imagining a size queen mom who'd never give someone like her son the time of day based on his dick size alone. I guess it's a sort of humiliation, knowing even your loving mother would reject you outright if you weren't related to her, maybe even laugh at your abnormality.

hop664

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:33 pm

I've known quite a lot of women that prefer average sized dick over large size. I would guess that only the sluts would really have a strong preference for large...  apparently at a certain point, more penis length and girth just add nothing, possibly even causing discomfort in the woman.

That being said, there's a big difference between average and small. I would assume that the mother might be slightly disappointed but wouldn't make a big deal of it.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:59 am

I agree that most moms wouldn't care or just be a little disappointed. I do think that some moms would embarrass or humiliate their sons over their size. I think the most humiliation would be caused by a Milf who is publicly known as a size queen. I mean if she posts online in social media, articles or YouTube videos that she cares about size it could cause humiliation if his friends find it and compare his size to what the mom says she likes.

Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoamingCat on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:36 pm

Mars wrote:I think the most humiliation would be caused by a Milf who is publicly known as a size queen.

While I tend to agree, women in general do not like to be known as size queens, let alone MILFs in a public setting. Even if a MILF is a hardcore slut, she will at least try to pretend not to be , especially around her son ... even if it's obvious, she will try to put on a facade of being 'decent'.

At least that's my observation, maybe others have seen it different.
RoamingCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by becpa on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:39 am

RoamingCat wrote:
Mars wrote:I think the most humiliation would be caused by a Milf who is publicly known as a size queen.

she will at least try to pretend not to be , especially around her son ... even if it's obvious, she will try to put on a facade of being 'decent'.

From my experience, you are right RoamingCat.
becpa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholas983 Today at 3:04 pm

loserson wrote:Every mother is a once a girl. And in that period of a women's life they prefer guys with big cocks
Not every woman, some women's love big dick, some have nothing against the smaller ones...
nicholas983

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top